Bumbleride brings its eco-conscious, adventure-ready style to the Bumbleride Era, the company's first stroller with four wheels and a reversible seat that allows your child to face you or face forward.
While the Era isn't intended for jogging, it still conquers rough terrain with its tough, air-filled tires and all-wheel suspension. With its compact, standing fold and smaller footprint, the Bumbleride Era is the perfect companion for families who want a rugged all-terrain stroller that's still convenient for everyday life.
The Bumbleride Era is newborn-ready when you recline the seat to a flat position or pair the stroller with an infant car seat or overnight-approved bassinet. Easy-access pockets and a generous cargo basket store everything you need for the day.
The fabrics of the Era are made from 100% recycled PET and are OEKO-TEX certified to be free of harmful chemicals. Plus, the Era is the first stroller to featurea handlebar made of cork—an all-natural material that's durable, antimicrobial, comfortable, non-toxic and sustainable.
- Reversible seat allows your child to face you in the early days and face forward as they get older
- Air-filled tires with all-wheel suspension allow for smooth strolling over bumpy terrain
- Can be used from birth by attaching a car seat for a travel system (using adapters sold separately), a bassinet (sold separately) or by reclining the seat to a flat position
- Stroller folds compactly, with auto-lock and self-standing feature for space saving and convenience
- Fabrics are made with 100% recycled PET and are OEKO-TEX certified
- Handlebar is made of cork: a natural material that's durable, anti-microbial, 100% sustainable, naturally waterproof, non-toxic, and ergonomic
- One-handed recline to multiple positions, including flat position for sleeping and newborns
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extension adds sun coverage
- Long seat and footwell accommodate a taller child
- Oversized cargo basket includes zippered pocket for air pump (included)
- Fabrics are machine-washable
- Dimensions: 32.5"L x 24.5"W x 40.5"H
- Folded dimensions: 29.5"L x 24.5"W x 13"H
- Seat dimensions: 9.5"L x 12.5"W
- Seat to top of backrest: 19.5"L x 13"W
- Seat to top of canopy: 25"H
- Product weight: 27 pounds
- Weight of frame: 20 pounds
- Weight limit: 55 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Bumbleride Era stroller
- Air pump
- Wrist strap
- Bumper bar
Compatible Car Seats
- Clek Liing
- Chicco KeyFit30
- Cybex Aton, Aton 2 and Aton Q
- Graco Snugride Click Connect 35
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico, Mico AP
- Nuna PIPA, PIPA Lite, PIPA Lite LX
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.