The Agio Primo Viaggio Kinetic convertible car seat offers advanced protection and comfort for a rear-facing or forward-facing child, from her first trip ("primo viaggio") up to 65 pounds.
The Primo Viaggio Kinetic includes two safety features not seen on other convertible car seats: an integrated anti-rebound bar that minimizes the rotation of a seat in a crash and energy-absorbing kinetic pods on the sides of the car seat. The pods are the first point of contact in a side-impact collision, serving to deflect forces away from your child.
To keep your rear-facing child comfortable, the anti-rebound bar includes a spacer that adds two inches of leg room and can be stowed away when not in use.
The Primo Viaggio Kinetic includes three cushions that properly position your child's head, neck and torso, each of which can be removed as she grows. An included cup holder on the side of the seat keeps a drink handy.
The Agio version of the Kinetic convertible car seat, exclusive to independent retailers like Strolleria, adds sophisticated style to the seat with its brown leather piping. Plus, the Agio version includes an industry-leading 5-year warranty—offering four additional years over the non-Agio version of the car seat.
The Agio Primo Viaggio Kinetic convertible car seat is made in Italy by Peg-Perego, a manufacturer of premium baby products since 1949.
- Black leather with brown leather piping and white base adds sophisticated style to the Kinetic seat
- Industry-leading 5-year warranty
- Energy-management system absorbs crash forces with parts designed to bend during a collision, deflecting energy away from child
- Kinetic pods deflect forces to protect your child in a side-impact collision
- Integrated anti-rebound bar minimizes forces and inhibits the seat from rotating during a front or rear collision
- Anti-rebound bar spacer adds comfort by providing 2 inches of leg room
- Anti-rebound bar is stowable when not in use
- Tri-stage cushions keep child in proper position and can be removed as child grows
- Included cup holder
- Harness retainer helps parents move baby in and out with ease
- Rear-facing specifications: 5 to 45 pounds and 47" in height
- Forward-facing specifications: 22 to 65 pounds and 49" in height
- Car seat dimensions: 26.25" x 18.75" x 25.75"
- Product weight: 24.4 lbs
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.