It’s Ride of the Week time! This week we will explore the UPPAbaby Vista V2 and its features in greater detail!
The UPPAbaby Vista V2 is an amazing stroller that can grow with your family! Depending on your needs, it can hold one, two, or even three children!
This stroller is the epitome of modern parenting, seamlessly blending style with functionality. With a thoughtfully designed frame, puncture-proof wheels, and a robust suspension system, the Vista V2 effortlessly navigates city streets and varied terrains for a smooth ride. Its ingenious modular design accommodates growing families, allowing for multiple configurations, and the ability to add a second seat or ride-along board. The Vista V2 prioritizes your baby's comfort with a spacious and ventilated bassinet, and as they grow, they can sit in the included toddler seat. Features like a one-handed, multi-position recline and an extra-large storage basket enhance the convenience for parents on the go.
The UPPAbaby Vista V2 is very similar to the Cruz V2, however, the Cruz V2 cannot become a double stroller with two seats. Some other key differences include the Vista V2 comes with an overnight sleep approved bassinet, the under storage basket is bigger and easier to access, and the top seat (called the Toddler Seat) sits up higher on the frame than the Cruz V2 making it better for taller parents and at a height that’s perfect for table side dining. The Vista V2 is also a larger stroller with bigger wheels and a wider set frame - it weighs 1.5 more pounds too.
Let’s take a look at its many features starting from the top down:
- Gorgeous hand-sewn real leather handlebar
- One-handed extendable handlebar offers comfort for parents of different heights
- Extendable and ventilated canopy with magnetized peek-a-boo window
- Oversized canopy features zip-out fabric extension and two ventilation panels for warm weather
- One-handed recline to multiple positions, including near-flat position for sleeping
- Reversible seats allow baby to face parent or face forward
- Hand-stitched, real leather bumper bar adds style and comfort plus hinges open for easy access to child
- Adjustable footrest accommodates a growing child
- Dual-action suspension in the frame and suspension in all four wheels provide smooth handling over uneven terrain
- Oversized storage basket has 30-pound weight capacity and included pocket
- Easy to use, flip-flop friendly brake
The UPPAbaby Vista V2 has some unique, lesser known features and tricks too!
- Don’t use the Upper Adapters in double mode where both the Toddler Seat and Rumble Seat (bottom seat) are facing forward. You actually give your upper ride more leg room in this configuration without the upper adapters!
- The little rubber knobs on the handlebar make sure the leather never touches the ground when folding to the standing position!
- Never fold your stroller to the ground - it will scratch your frame. To keep your frame looking pristine, raise the handlebar to the highest position before folding so the stroller easily stands when folded!
- The adapters and stroller frame are all color coded with little dots so you know what side each adapter goes on! Simply match up the color dots on the inside of the frame and you’re set!
- The seat fabric, canopy fabric, and basket fabric easily come off the frame and can be machine washed - just make sure no agitator and always air dry (*hot tip* - watch YouTube videos on how to remove and how to reattach or take a video of yourself taking them off so you can reverse your steps. The canopy wires can get tricky!)
- You can use the Upper Adapters to raise the top seat even more for those large shopping hauls!
- The under storage basket is rated for 30 pounds! Shopping bags, sporting gear, small dogs, and toddlers are all known to catch a ride!
- So many accessories offered for cold winter days (Cozy Ganoosh), early newborn days (SnugSeat), hungry toddler days (snack tray), older sibling who needs a break days (PiggyBack board), etc.
- ALL the wheels are easily removable - easy to clean or to make the stroller an even smaller footprint
- If you’re flying, UPPAbaby makes a dedicated Vista V2 Travel Bag! It’s amazing because it comes with the UPPAbaby TravelSafe program. Basically if the Vista V2 is broken or damaged in any way while in the bag when flying, UPPAbaby will replace or repair it! Such a great program!
- MESA car seats and UPPAbaby bassinet snap on with no adapters needed!
The UPPAbaby Vista V2 has adapters that are needed for double mode configurations. The Upper Adapters are needed for almost all configurations minus when both seats are facing forward. The Lower Adapters are only needed if you want to attach the bassinet in double mode (note: bassinet will not fit in double mode on the top) or a Mesa Series Infant Car Seat. The Lower Adapters are different than the adapters used for the second seat, the Rumble Seat. The Rumble Seat adapters come with the purchase of the Rumble Seat and attach to the lower part of the frame.
There are also Upper Car Seat Adapters for non-Mesa seats and Lower Car Seat Adapters for non-Mesa seats, as well as other brand car seat adapters, such as the popular Nuna Car Seat Adapter for UPPAbaby.
The UPPAbaby Vista V2 is one of our best selling strollers and for good reason. It’s a great everyday stroller - both as a single, double, or triple with the addition of the PiggyBack Board! It’s a fantastic investment for your growing family, and offers premium features to make your life with littles easier and more comfortable!