It’s Ride of the Week time! This week we will explore the UPPAbaby G-LINK V2 Double Stroller and its features in greater detail!
The UPPAbaby G-LINK V2 Double Stroller is an affordable, light-weight, umbrella style double stroller that's perfect for travel with twins or two children close in age. It weighs in at only 22.3 pounds, which is considered very lightweight for a double stroller! It's ideal for running quick errands or traveling. The G-LINK V2 can be easily checked with your luggage or at the gate in the convenient travel bag! It also doesn't take up much storage space in your car or home.
The G-LINK V2 offers two generous seats for growing toddlers, each able to be independently reclined, as well as other features for comfort and ease!
Let’s take a look at its many features starting from the top down:
- Ergonomic, PVC handles for comfort and easier pushing
- Lightweight aluminum frame with side-by-side seats
- Extendable pop out UPF 50+ sunshades
- Storage pockets on back of canopies
- Independent one-handed, adjustable reclines with three positions
- Removable cup holder included
- Large, easy-access basket with 10 lbs weight limit
- Carry handle for easy transport when folded
- Four sets of wheels (vs. the traditional six)
- Simple, quick-fold — no foot action required
- Only 28.5" wide - the standard US door is 32" for an interior door and 36" for an exterior door
The UPPAbaby G-LINK V2 has some lesser known features too!
- Holds up to 55 pounds in each seat - 5 more pounds than most other travel strollers
- There's a convenient carry handle on the side of the stroller to make it easier to carry when it's folded
- One of very few side by side lightweight double strollers on the market
- If you’re flying, UPPAbaby makes a dedicated travel bag for the G-LINK V2. It’s amazing because it comes with the UPPAbaby TravelSafe program. Basically if the stroller is broken or damaged in any way while in the bag when flying, UPPAbaby will replace or repair it! Such a great program!
- Not infant car seat compatible, but it is approved for babies from 3 months old and up!
The UPPAbaby G-LINK V2 is a great affordable option for families of twins or two young children who want a more compact double to complement their main stroller. It's a great option for throwing in the car for errands or gate checking at the airport!
If you have any questions regarding the G-LINK V2 chat with us today or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!