It’s Ride of the Week time! This week we will explore the Bugaboo Butterfly and its features in greater detail!
The Bugaboo Butterfly is an amazing, ultra compact travel stroller! It’s small enough to be a carry-on whether you’re traveling by train, plane, or automobile. And while its easy fold and small size make it ideal for travel, it’s also perfect for running quick errands like school drop-offs. The Butterfly is ultra convenient, and allows you to fill your car’s trunk with things other than a stroller! Plus it can easily fit in a coat closet in your home.
Let’s take a look at its many features starting from the top down:
- Leatherette handlebar with folding mechanism on it
- Extra-large 4-panel sun canopy offers exceptional protection from the sun and wind and includes a full panel, breezy discovery window
- Easily recline with one hand to an almost fully flat one-hand recline (143°)
- Seat has a machine washable seat inlay with extra padded cushioning for ultimate comfort
- Extra tall and spacious seat perfect for taller children
- Quick-click harness is easy to buckle, quick one button release - can buckle the shoulder and waist buckles or just one or the other
- The straps are easily height adjustable, featuring Bugaboo’s signature no-thread harness system
- Integrated 5-position leg rest that’s easy to adjust for optimal comfort; easy to wipe clean
- Extra large storage basket that’s easily accessible from both front and back
- Easy to use, central brake
- All-wheel suspension
The Bugaboo Butterfly has some unique, lesser known features and tricks too!
- The Butterfly has the highest backrest of any travel stroller, measuring 22” (and 25” seat to canopy height) making it super comfortable for larger toddlers or older children and allowing their head to be supported longer!
- ALL the fabric is removable, but it does take a good amount of steps. Great for when you want to do more than just washing the seat inlay, which will suffice most of the time!
- The basket is rated for 17.6 pounds, which is one of the highest basket limits for travel strollers and it can easily be accessed from the front and back!
- The fabrics are water repellent, durable, and soft to the touch.
- The Butterfly fits in almost all overhead bins! Perfect for travel.
- The Butterfly has a rider board available for an older sibling that has a little comfortable seat on it as well! Game changer for those quick airplane layovers or crowded streets. You can clip it up when not in use too!
- To avoid scratching up your frame, fold the Butterfly to a standing position versus to the ground. It helps to fold it down and grab it with the other hand, squeezing it together.
- The Butterfly does have a bumper bar accessory (sold separately) that is perfect for hanging your baby’s favorite toy on it or having something for your baby to hold onto. Note that while Bugaboo does not sell a snack tray specifically for the Butterfly, we’ve found some that will work on the bumper bar!
The Bugaboo Butterfly is lightweight, easy to push, and easy to fold. It makes a great travel stroller, but can also be your only stroller if you don’t need something with larger more robust tires. Many parents find themselves wanting a smaller more compact stroller like the Butterfly once their baby becomes a toddler and isn’t needing to ride all the time. The Butterfly is the answer for so many families!
If you have any questions regarding the Bugaboo Butterfly chat with us today or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!