The car seats below are compatible with the Thule Urban Glide single or double jogging strollers (both the original version and the Urban Glide 2.0 versions).
All require the use of an adapter. Thule makes three different type of adapters: one for Nuna/Maxi-Cosi/Cybex car seats, one for Chicco car seats, and a universal adapter for numerous brands. Please note that if you have a Thule Urban Glide double model only one car seat will fit on the stroller at a time. It is not recommended to jog with a newborn in the stroller, please consult with your child's pediatrician before using this stroller for jogging.
The Nuna/Maxi-Cosi/Cybex adapter is a set of two posts that click into either side of the infant car seat, and which fits the following car seats:
- Nuna Pipa (with adapter)
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico Max Plus, CabrioFix, Citi, Mico Max, Mico NXT, Pebble and PebblePlus (with adapter)
- Cybex Aton, Aton 2, Aton 4, Aton 5 (with adapter)
- Clek Liing (with adapter)
The Chicco adapter is a rectangular ring shaped adapter which fits the following car seats:
- Chicco KeyFit
- Chicco KeyFit30
The universal Thule car seat adapter is a ring-shaped adapter with a buckled strap to securely fit the following car seats:
- BOB Unity
- Britax Affinity Unity, B-Safe, B-Safe 35, B-Safe 35 Elite, Chaperone and Unity
- Chicco KeyFit, KeyFit30 and KeyFit Plus
- Combi Shuttle 33
- Evenflo Discovery 5
- Graco SafeSeat, SnugRide, SnugRide Click Connect/30/35/LX 35/40
- Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix, Citi and Pebble infant car seats
- Nuna PIPA and PIPA Lite infant car seats
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35, 4-35 Nido and SIP 30/30
- Safety 1st Comfy Carry Elite, onBoard and onBoard Air
- Safe-n-Sound Unity
- UPPAbaby MESA
You can also attach a single bassinet to the Urban Glide 2 single or double strollers, here is the Thule Urban Glide 2 bassinet.