The Peg-Perego YPSI is compatible with infant car seats from Peg-Perego as well as several other brands, allowing families to create a convenient travel system.
You can attach a Peg-Perego infant car seat directly to the stroller using adapters (which Peg-Perego calls "links") that are included with purchase of the stroller. Only Peg-Perego car seats manufactured in or after January 2018 are compatible.
Car seats from other brands such as Nuna and Maxi-Cosi are also compatible but require the separate purchase of adapters.
The YPSI can expand to a double stroller with the purchase of a set of double adapters. To use a car seat in double mode, add the double adapters to the upper and lower positions, then add the car seat adapter.
The Peg-Perego YPSI is compatible with the following car seats:
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35, 4-35 Nido, and 4-35 Lounge (car seats manufactured after Jan. 2018 only; older car seats are not compatible)
- Agio Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido 4-35 Lounge (car seats manufactured after Jan. 2018 only; older car seats are not compatible)
- Cybex Aton and Cloud Q series (with adapter)
- Clek Liing (with adapter)
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico Max Plus, Mico AP, Mico NXT, Mico, Citi, Cabrio and CabrioFix (with adapter)
- Nuna PIPA, PIPA RX, PIPA Lite, PIPA Lite R, PIPA Lite LX, and PIPA Lite RX (with adapter)
Shop all car seats compatible with the Peg-Perego YPSI below!