Whether you're a serious runner or just looking for an all-terrain stroller, you’ve likely heard of the company BOB. BOB, the most popular jogging stroller brand, has been making gear for active parents for more than 20 years.
Let’s get rolling!
The BOB Wayfinder Jogging Stroller is the ultimate choice for active parents seeking a perfect balance of fitness and outdoor adventures with their little ones. This high-performance stroller boasts a rugged frame, designed to tackle rough terrain with ease. Its swiveling front wheel provides exceptional maneuverability while the suspension system ensures a smooth and comfortable ride on uneven and bumpy roads.
This jogging stroller is equipped with a variety of features to make your jogging experience more enjoyable such as an adjustable handlebar, adjustable canopy, and padded seat. It’s easy to fold and store, with a compact design which allows for easy transportation and storage, whether you're at home or on the road.
With safety as a top priority, The BOB Wayfinder Jogging Stroller comes with a five-point harness system and padded seat to ensure your child is safe and comfortable. The foot-activated rear parking brake provides extra safety and stability, while the reflective accents on the stroller enhance visibility during low-light conditions.
BOB Revolution Flex 3.0
The BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 is the stroller BOB is most known for as its been around since 2005! It’s a versatile stroller for both running and everyday adventures. The stroller features ultra-rugged wheels, a convenient carry handle and a two-stage suspension system that ensures a smooth ride as your child grows.
The swiveling front wheel locks for better stability on runs, while features like a reclining seat, adjustable handlebar, oversized sun canopy and integrated pockets make the stroller comfortable for both parent and child.
Wayfinder vs. Revolution Flex 3.0 Colors and Price
Wayfinder vs. Revolution Flex 3.0 Weight and Specifications
The differences? The BOB Wayfinder is about 3 pounds heavier than the BOB Revolution Flex 3.0, however, the Wayfinder is more compact when folded.
Also important to note, BOB has a very generous warranty coverage included - BOB offers a 5-year warranty on the frame and 1 year of coverage for fabrics and components.
- Wayfinder: 43.75”L x 25”W x 41.25"H
- Revolution Flex 3.0: 39-43"L x 24.5"W x 34.5-48"H
- Wayfinder: 32.5”L x 22.5”W x 16.5"H
- Revolution Flex 3.0: 39"L x 25.4" W x 35"H
- Wayfinder: 31.1 pounds
- Revolution Flex 3.0: 28.5 pounds
Weight and Height Limit
- Wayfinder: 75 pounds or 40”
- Revolution Flex 3.0: 75 pounds or 44"
Seat Back Height
- Wayfinder: 19"
- Revolution Flex 3.0: 18”
Seat to Canopy Height
- Wayfinder: 24”
- Revolution Flex 3.0: 21”
- Wayfinder: 10”
- Revolution Flex 3.0: 8.5”
- Wayfinder: 12” front wheel; 16” rear wheels
- Revolution Flex 3.0: 12” front wheel; 16” rear wheels
Basket Weight Capacity
- Wayfinder: 10 pounds
- Revolution Flex 3.0: 10 pounds
Wayfinder vs. Revolution Flex 3.0 Configurations
While pediatricians don't recommend jogging with a newborn, both strollers can be used from birth for walking if you attach an infant car seat using an adapter. Unfortunately there is no bassinet option for BOB strollers.
Car Seats Compatible with Wayfinder and Revolution Flex 3.0
Benefits and Drawbacks
The BOB Wayfinder and BOB Revolution Flex 3.0 have very similar features. For example, they have the same size air tires, wrist straps for safety, adjustable handlebars, lockable front wheels, same weight and height limit, and dual suspension. So which stroller is better: the BOB Wayfinder or the BOB Revolution Flex 3.0? Only you can decide which is best for your family, but here are the benefits and drawbacks we see.
- Comes with included cup holder
- Easier basket access and comes with a cover
- One-Hand DualRetract™ Fold: Wheels tuck in to free up 3-inches of space
- Smaller fold
- Handbrake - especially important for hilly runs
- Canopy is adjustable and removable
- Weighs almost 3 pounds more than the Revolution
- No storage pocket by the handlebar like on the Revolution
BOB Revolution Flex 3.0
- Two-setting suspension system can be adjusted for lighter and heavier children
- 6 storage pockets, including a cell phone pocket near the handlebar
- Carry handle allows for easier lifting into the car
- Weighs almost 3 pounds less than the Wayfinder
- Tried-and-true as its been around since 2005
- Does not have hand brake for deceleration like the Wayfinder
- Two-step, two-handed fold is more time-consuming than the Wayfinder’s one-handed fold
- Requires fastening of buckle to lock when folded
Strolleria is dedicated to making the baby gear buying experience less overwhelming for parents.