With its compact size and easy fold, the Stokke Scoot is an ideal stroller for city parents navigating crowded streets and public transportation—and busy families who like to travel light. But while it may be small, the Scoot isn't short on features. It offers a reversible seat with six positions, easy travel system compatibility, and high-quality wheels, suspension and materials that make the ride smooth for both parent and baby.
- Becomes a travel system with the Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat without the need for adapters
- Compact size and fold is ideal for on-the-go lifestyles
- Reversible seat with three positions (active, rest and sleep) in each direction
- High-seat position brings baby closer to parents and to tables in restaurants
- Large, foam-filled rubber tires with built-in suspension and no risk of puncturing
- Oversized, SPF 50+ canopy
- Adjustable footrest for a growing child
- Rotating adjustable handlebar for parent comfort
- Wheels lock for stability or swivel for maneuverability
- Ventilation in canopy and on side of stroller in full recline position allows for breathability on warm days
- Spacious shopping basket with easy access from all sides
- Open: 29.5"L x 21.6"W x 43.7"H
- Folded: 28.3"L x 21.6"W x 12.6"H
- Stroller weight: 28.2 pounds
- Weight limit: 33 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Stokke Scoot stroller
- Rain cover
- Bug cover
Compatible car seats
Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat (no adapters required)
- Chicco KeyFit 30
- Cybex Aton Q infant car seat
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico, Pebble, Pebble Plus, Cabrio Fix and Prezi infant car seats
- Nuna PIPA infant car seat
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio SL, Tri-Fix K and SIP 30/30 car seats
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.