Nuna Leaf Curv Baby Seat - Cinder Gray
The Nuna LEAF Curv makes naptime a breeze. Inspired by the motion of a swaying leaf, the seat offers a soothing side-to-slide glide. A simple nudge should keep the Nuna LEAF Curv in motion for over two minutes (or constantly, when powered with the Nuna LEAF Wind-Powered Rocker, sold separately).
Thanks to its distinctive design and durable construction, the Nuna LEAF Curv baby seat can support up to 130 pounds, allowing the baby seat to grow with your child for years to come.
Nuna LEAF Curv Features
- Sways side-to-side like a leaf for over two minutes when pushed—no batteries, cords or noise
- With 130-pound weight capacity, can be used for infants and big kids alike
- Compatible with LEAF Wind-Powered Rocker and LEAF Toy Bar (sold separately)
- Mesh backing for an extra breeze
- Locks to stationary position for feeding or playtime
- Pops out of base for easy storage and quick trips
- Seat pad and organic cotton insert is machine-washable
Nuna LEAF Curv Specifications
- Dimensions: 17.7"H x 28.6"L x 28"W
- Weight capacity: Birth to 130 pounds
- Product weight: 12.5 pounds
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.