Stokke Trailz Stroller - Classic Wheels
The Stokke Trailz was built for the family who didn't stop exploring once baby came along. With classic, foam-filled wheels, the stroller is a stylish, comfortable ride for the city and suburbs. With all-terrain wheels (sold separately), a sturdy aluminum frame and a waterproof storage basket, the Stokke Trailz can handle any terrain in any weather,
The Stokke Trailz is usable from birth, with its flat recline and compatibility with an infant car seat or carrycot. Thanks to Stokke's unique design, the baby sits closer to you than in most strollers, allowing you to easily interact with your child without having to bend over.
This model includes classic, foam-filled wheels. For a Stokke Trailz with air-filled tires, please see this listing or purchase the wheels separately.
Stokke Trailz features
- Usable with classic, foam-filled wheels (included in this listing) or air-filled tires with advanced tire suspension (sold separately)
- Advanced suspension for a smooth ride
- Becomes a travel system with the Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat without the need for adapters
- Compatible with Stokke carrycot
- High position of the stroller seat brings baby closer to parents
- Reversible seat with three parent-facing positions and two forward-facing positions, including a flat position for sleeping
- Lockable swiveling front wheels
- Roomy, soft seat with extra padding reduces seat depth for the smallest babies
- Adjustable footrest for a growing child
- Rotating adjustable handlebar for parent comfort
- Ventilated canopy increases air flow and reduces risk of moisture inside stroller
Stokke Trailz measurements
- Open: 37.6"L x 50"H x 24.4"W
- Folded: 37"L x 19"H x 24.4"W
- Stroller weight: 30 pounds
- Weight limit: 45 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
What's in the box
- Stokke Trailz chassis, stroller seat and classic wheels
- Textile set, including seat padding, rear textile cover, harness protector, seat rail cover and canopy with visor
- Infant insert
- Waterproof storage basket
- Rain cover
- Bug cover
- Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat (no adapters required)
- Stokke carrycot (not included)
- Chicco KeyFit30 infant car seat
- Cybex Aton Q infant car seat
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Pebble, Pebble Plus, Cabrio Fix, Mico, Prezi infant car seats
- Nuna PIPA infant car seat
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio SIP 30/30, Viaggio SL and Viaggio Tri-Fix K infant car seats
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.