Nuna PIPA Car Seat
Sleek and stylish, the Nuna PIPA infant car seat and base are the ultimate power couple when it comes to safety.
The Nuna PIPA car seat features side impact protection, a durable yet lightweight design weighing just 7.9 pounds, and the "Dream Drape", a unique, full-cover canopy to keep your little one comfortably out of the elements.
An additional safety feature not seen on most car seats, the Nuna PIPA base includes a load leg that attaches to the floor of your car, providing stability in the event of a crash. Install the base in just two steps, with helpful indicators that turn green when installed correctly.
Nuna PIPA Car Seat and Base Features
- Load leg on base attaches to floor of car for additional stability, with crumple zone that absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Two-step, five-second install, with indicators that turn green to signal a correct installation
- Compatible with all Nuna strollers, along with strollers from several other brands
- Ventilated Dream Drape offers full coverage, two positions, and UPF 50+ protection and attaches with hidden magnets
- Premium micro-knit fabric
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
- Infant insert can be removed as baby grows
- Can be installed in a taxi or airplane with only the seat belt
- Warranty: 1 year
Nuna PIPA Car Seat Specifications
- Weight capacity: 4 to 32 lbs
- Height limit: 32"
- Car seat dimensions: 26.1"H x w 17.5"W x 25.2"L
- Car seat weight: 7.9 lbs
- Car seat with base weight: 21.9 lbs
Strollers compatible with Nuna PIPA
- Nuna TAVO, IVVI, MIXX and PEPP (car seat adapters included with stroller purchase or not needed)
- Baby Jogger City Select (with Maxi-Cosi adapter)
- Bugaboo Cameleon (with Nuna adapter)
- Bugaboo Bee and Donkey (with Maxi-Cosi adapter)
- Mamas & Papas Sola (with Maxi-Cosi adapter)
- Stokke Scoot and Xplory (with Maxi-Cosi adapter)
- UPPAbaby VISTA and CRUZ (with Nuna or Maxi-Cosi adapter)
(applies to orders shipped within the continental United States)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
We apologize that we cannot ship to these locations:
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
Countries outside of the United States
Additionally, we cannot accept orders paid with international credit cards.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search. If the package is not located by FedEx, Strolleria will immediately send a replacement product.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.