Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller
Take two kids on any terrain with the Baby Jogger City Mini GT Double Stroller, a side-by-side stroller with air-filled, all-terrain tires made for everyday use or a little off-roading. The stroller is easy to maneuver, fitting through a standard doorway, and easier to fold: Simply lift the straps and the stroller folds instantly. The City Mini Double also features front-wheel suspension for a smooth ride and independently adjustable backrests that allow one child to nap while the other sits up to explore. It also includes a hand brake and adjustable handlebar, making it comfortable for both driver and passengers. The City Mini GT Double Stroller can hold one infant car seat with the use of adapters.
- Patented quick-fold technology
- Air-filled tires for all-terrain mobility
- Fits through standard-size doorways
- Adjustable handlebar
- Front wheels can swivel for maneuverability or lock for long-distance travel
- Front-wheel suspension
- Seats recline independently to near-flat position with vents and retractable weather cover
- Multi-position, UV50+ sun canopies with two peek-a-boo windows each
- Hand-operated parking brake
- Auto-lock keeps stroller folded for storage or transportation
- Open: 44"L x 29.5" W x 30-43.5" H
- Folded: 29.5"L x 12.5"W x 31"H
- Stroller weight: 32.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 100 pounds (combined)
- Warranty: 1 year for parts; lifetime for frame
What's in the box
- City Mini GT Double Stroller
- Baby Jogger City GO car seat
- Cybex Aton, Aton 3S and Aton Q car seats
- Graco SnugRide Classic Connect 22, 30, 32 and 35 car seats
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico AP, Pebble, Pebble Plus and Cabrio Fix car seats
(applies to orders shipped within the continental United States)
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
We apologize that we cannot ship to these locations:
Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico
Countries outside of the United States
Additionally, we cannot accept orders paid with international credit cards.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search. If the package is not located by FedEx, Strolleria will immediately send a replacement product.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.