UppaBaby Universal Cozy Ganoosh Footmuff - Pascal Grey
Optimized for all UPPAbaby strollers, the CozyGanoosh is the ultra-plush footmuff to keep your child toasty warm in whatever mother nature brings your way. Now you can stroll with ease knowing your child has the ultimate coverage.
Suitable from 3 months to approx. 33 inches
- Plush, fleece interior provides substantial warmth against the elements
- Full coverage neck warmer and hood keeps baby warm and comfortable
- Hood rolls over the back of stroller and out of the way when not in use
- Stroller harness and fabric tabs prevent movement and ensure a secure fit to stroller
- Neck warmer snaps around bumper bar when not in use
- Windproof and water-repellent exterior with waterproof zipper protect child from all cold weather conditions
- Interior foot barrier ideal for restless legs and messy footwear
- Comfort Rating of -20žF/-29žC. Comfort Ratings refers to the lowest temps your child will be comfortable in when wearing one layer of clothing.
- Machine washable
- Compatible with all UPPAbaby VISTA, CRUZ, G-LINK, and G-LUXE
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.