The Stokke PIPA infant car seat and base, manufactured for Stokke by Nuna, are the ultimate power couple when it comes to safety. The Stokke PIPA car seat features side impact protection and a durable yet lightweight design.
Rated "best" in crash protection by Consumer Reports, the Stokke PIPA base features an additional safety feature not seen on most car seats: a load leg that attaches to the floor of your car, providing stability in the event of a crash. Install the base in just two steps, with helpful indicators that turn green when installed correctly.
The Stokke PIPA combines the safety and versatility of the Nuna PIPA with the color palette and fabrics of Stokke strollers, making it the perfect complement to the Stokke Xplory, Scoot, Crusi, Trailz or Beat.
This car seat is only compatible with Stokke strollers and is not compatible with other brands.
- Load leg on base attaches to floor of car for additional stability, with crumple zone that absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Two-step, five-second install, with indicators that turn green to signal a correct installation
- Compatible with all Stokke strollers (not compatible with other brands)
- Ventilated Dream Drape offers full coverage, two positions, and UPF 50+ protection and attaches with hidden magnets
- Premium micro-knit fabric
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
- Infant insert can be removed as baby grows
- Can be installed in a taxi or airplane with only the seat belt
- Weight capacity: 4 to 32 pounds
- Height limit: 32"
- Car seat dimensions: 26.1"H x 17.5"W x 25.2"L
- Car seat weight: 7.9 pounds
- Car seat with base weight: 21.9 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.