This product is a bundle including the Stokke Xplory V5 stroller with a black frame, Stokke PIPA infant car seat and car seat base.
The Stokke Xplory elevates the strolling experience—literally. Stokke's innovative design allows for the stroller seat to be raised, allowing the parent to better see the child and the child to better see the world. Because the stroller seat reaches table height, the Xplory can even be used as a high chair at restaurants. The Stokke Xplory also features a reversible seat with five seating positions and a a two-wheel function that allows the stroller to conquer sand and rough terrain. Attach a carrycot for a newborn, an infant car seat for a travel system or a sibling board for an older child to ride along.
This Stokke Xplory V5 stroller featuring an all-black frame and black wheels comes included with a cup holder and matching parasol.
The Stokke PIPA combines the safety and versatility of the Nuna PIPA with the color palette and fabrics of Stokke strollers, making it the perfect complement to the Stokke Xplory stroller.
- Height-adjustable seat position can bring baby closer to parents and to tables at restaurants
- Becomes a travel system with the Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat without the need for adapters
- Reversible seat with five positions: three parent-facing (sleep, rest, active) and two forward-facing (rest and active)
- Open design, with space between the wheels and no crossbar, doesn't restrict your movement
- Two-wheel function makes it easy to stroll on rough surface, like sand or pebbles
- Large, foam-filled rubber tires with built-in suspension and no risk of puncturing
- Oversized, adjustable SPF 50+ canopy with zippered ventilation window
- Soft seat with extra cushion to reduce the seat depth for smaller babies
- Adjustable footrest for a growing child
- Front wheels lock for stability or swivel for maneuverability
- Open: 29.5"L x 22.5"W x 35"H
- Folded: 39"L x 22"W x 13"H
- Stroller weight: 26.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 45 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
Car Seat Features
- Load leg on base attaches to floor of car for additional stability, with crumple zone that absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Two-step, five-second install, with indicators that turn green to signal a correct installation
- Compatible with all Nuna strollers, along with strollers from several other brands
- Ventilated Dream Drape offers full coverage, two positions, and UPF 50+ protection and attaches with hidden magnets
- Premium micro-knit fabric
- Mesh peek-a-boo window
- Infant insert can be removed as baby grows
- Can be installed in a taxi or airplane with only the seat belt
Car Seat Specifications
- Weight capacity: 4 to 32 pounds
- Height limit: 32"
- Car seat dimensions: 26.1"H x 17.5"W x 25.2"L
- Car seat weight: 7.9 pounds
- Car seat with base weight: 21.9 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
- Stokke Xplory stroller
- Stokke Pipa infant car seat
- Car seat base
- Textile kit including shopping bag, seat padding, baby pad, rear textile cover, harness protector, seat rail cover, hood and visor
- Rain cover
- Bug cover
- Parasol umbrella
- Cup holder
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Discounted items, as well as furniture pieces, are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.