Meet the Stokke Xplory Balance, a premium limited edition collection of Stokke's innovative stroller which helps bring moments of serenity, calmness and closeness for you and your baby in the busyness of day-to-day life.
The stylish, cocooning sunshade and breathable inlay create a bubble of calm that's a delight to all the senses. A matching changing bag keeps all of baby´s things neatly organized for stress-free outings. Sold separately, an optional carry cot and cosy footmuff are also available in the Balance collection. Main textiles are made from recycled materials and are PFC-free water repellent, making your stroller more harmonious with the environment no matter what it throws at you.
The Stokke Xplory elevates the strolling experience—literally. Stokke's innovative design allows for the stroller seat to be raised, allowing the parent to better see the child and the child to better see the world.
Because the stroller seat reaches table height, the Xplory can even be used as a high chair at restaurants. The Stokke Xplory also features a reversible seat with five seating positions and a a two-wheel function that allows the stroller to conquer sand and rough terrain. Attach a carrycot for a newborn, an infant car seat for a travel system or a sibling board for an older child to ride along.
- Height-adjustable seat position can bring baby closer to parents and to tables at restaurants
- Becomes a travel system with the Stokke PIPA by Nuna infant car seat without the need for adapters
- Reversible seat with five positions: three parent-facing (sleep, rest, active) and two forward-facing (rest and active)
- Open design, with space between the wheels and no crossbar, doesn't restrict your movement
- Soft, breathable inlay for ultimate comfort and to keep your baby cool in warmer weather
- Easy to attach sunshade which offers UPF 50+ sun protection and ventilation
- The sunshade creates an isolated cocoon but with the ability to see the baby when open
- Premium stitching with logo on the leather seat rail
- Limited edition label included on the seat
- Available in Tranquil Blue and Soothing Pink
- Matching, stylish changing bag that sits perfectly on the Stokke® Xplory® stroller
- Main textiles are made from premium, PFC free, water repellent materials
- Made from recyclables - each set uses 20 plastic bottles
- Two-wheel function makes it easy to stroll on rough surface, like sand or pebbles
- Large, foam-filled rubber tires with built-in suspension and no risk of puncturing
- Leatherette handlebar and seat rail add a touch of luxury
- Oversized, adjustable SPF 50+ canopy with zippered ventilation window
- Soft seat with extra cushion to reduce the seat depth for smaller babies
- Open: 29.5"L x 22.5"W x 35"H
- Folded: 39"L x 22"W x 13"H
- Stroller weight: 26.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 45 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Stokke Xplory Chassis
- Stokke Xplory seat
- Stokke Xplory Sun Shade
- Stokke Xplory Balance Inlay
- Stokke Xplory Changing Bag
Compatible car seats
- Stokke PIPA by Nuna (no adapters required)
- Chicco KeyFit 30
- Cybex Aton Q
- Graco SnugRide Classic Connect, Classic Connect 30 and Classic Connect 35
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico, Pebble, Pebble Plus, Cabrio Fix and Prezi
- Nuna PIPA (PIPA Lite and PIPA Lite LX are not compatible)
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.