The Stokke MyCarrier Front and Back Infant Carrier keeps your baby close—whether she's facing inward, outward, or on your back. Stokke's 3-in-1 carrier grows with your child, keeping both baby and parent comfortable from infancy to 33 pounds.
Start with the Stokke MyCarrier when baby is at least 4 weeks old, facing her toward your body for a feeling of safety. Carry baby on your back when she's at least 9 months old and can sit unaided. Once your child reaches 18 months, you can adjust the seat height so it's suitable for up to 36 months.
Recognized as a hip-healthy baby carrier by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute, the Stokke MyCarrier features adjustable seating that supports your baby's bottom, thighs and pelvis in the natural "happy hips" position. The Stokke MyCarrier includes three parts (the harness, front carrier and back carrier) and is available in two fabrics: organic cotton or breathable mesh.
- Three positions: on front facing inward; on front facing outward; on back facing inward
- Grows with your child from 4 weeks and up to 3 years
- Recognized by International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a "hip-healthy" product
- Features soft support for baby's head, back, bottom and thighs
- Leg safety straps keep baby in a safe place
- Ergonomic design features comfortable waist belt, back support and shoulder straps for parent and fits adults of all sizes
- Back carrier gives child a high seating position to see the world
- For back carrying, child can be placed into carrier before attaching to parent
- Supporting metal rods for back carrier ensure even weight distribution
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 cotton textiles are certified free of harmful substances and are safe for baby's skin
- All components pass European and U.S. safety standards
- All adjustments are within reach of the parent
- Front carrier suitable from 4 weeks
- Back carrier suitable from 9+ months
- Weight limit: 7.7 to 33 pounds
- Front carrier suitable child length: 21"
- Product weight: 1.76 lbs
- Parent harness with integrated hip belt
- Front carrier
- Back carrier
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.