The Silver Cross Kensington Pram is a custom order requiring additional processing time. Please allow 6-8 weeks processing and shipment time for this handcrafted item.
The Silver Cross Kensington embodies all the high quality cues of the traditional Silver Cross pram designs, while adding an element of practicality with a detachable body and fold-down chassis. With all round suspension and a sumptuous white cotton pram liner and mattress, the Kensington delivers classic pram comfort and ride for happy, peaceful newborns.
Hand-built in Yorkshire, the Kensington blends a classic profile with practical trip versatility. Silver Cross craftsmen and women employ timeless techniques and the finest materials to create the ultimate baby carriage for your beloved little one, and every piece is signed off using a unique certificate of authenticity. Constructed with a level of care and detail that can only be achieved from hand finishing, the quality of a Heritage Pram is unparalleled; highlights including the hand-stitched fabrics and hand-painted fine line detailing.
- Pressed aluminum body, hand painted
- 4-point spring suspension for bouncing glide
- Hand-stitched hood & apron is 100% polyester lined with printed polymer
- Deep padded mattress
- Sumptuous cotton pram liner
- Chrome-plated tensioners finished with rose detailing
- Chrome-plated steel chassis frame
- Hand spoked 14” and 16” wheels, finished in chrome
- Puncture-proof tires
- Vachetta leather handle with hand stitched detailing
- Large attachable shopping basket
- New owner's after-care kit
- Certificate of authenticity
- Dimensions: 53" L x 29" W x 47" H
- Internal dimensions: 35" L x 14" W x 7" H
- Chassis folded dimensions: 35.4” x 23.6” x 13” (does not fold with pram attached)
- Total weight: 55.1 lbs
- Pram weight without chassis: 23.4 lbs
- Chassis weight without pram: 31.7 lbs
- 5 year warranty
- Kensington pram and chassis
- Shopping basket
- Mattress with cover
- Aftercare kit
- Certificate of authenticity
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.