The Silver Cross Balmoral is the definitive luxury pram, still crafted by hand in the original Silver Cross factory in Yorkshire, England, using the traditional methods used since 1877.
Exuding British engineering at its best, this iconic design is the embodiment of quality and craftsmanship; from its polished chrome chassis to the hand stitched fabrics and hand painted fine line detail.
The gorgeous shape and detailing are matched by the famous Silver Cross ride, a wonderful bouncing glide created by the patented C-spring chassis. A sumptuous cotton pram liner and mattress ensures that your baby is transported in the greatest comfort, and the classic Balmoral suspension guarantees peaceful strolling for your newborn.
- Deeply padded mattress has a soft white pique cover.
- Handmade by a craftman using traditional skills.
- Patented c-spring suspension provides a peerlessly smooth ride, unique to the Silver Cross Balmoral.
- Pram body is finished in high gloss with hand painted fine line detailing.
- Hood and apron are hand stitched from hard wearing fabrics and feature chrome plated tensioners finished with Yorkshire Rose detailing.
- Includes a spacious shopping basket which easily clips onto the chassis and is perfect for carrying all your essentials.
- Deeply padded mattress has a soft white pique cover (bedding set sold separately)
- Luxurious white leather harness keeps your baby safe when they're in the pram.
- Use the aftercare kit, which contains the tools and instructions on how to keep your prized pram at its best.
- Certificate of authenticity is signed by Alan Halsall, chairman of Silver Cross.
- Pushing handle is finished in high gloss white with Silver Cross embossing.
- Dimensions: 52.36" L x 23.23" W x 49.21" H
- Internal dimensions: 33.45" L x 14.17" W x 7.09" H
- Weight: 82lbs
- 5 year warranty
- Balmoral pram and chassis
- Shopping basket
- Leather harness
- Mattress with cover
- Aftercare kit
- Signed certificate of authenticity
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.