The Peg-Perego Duette Piroet is a versatile double stroller that offers numerous seating positions for twins or siblings of different ages. Parents can mix and match infant car seats, bassinets and stroller seats, and reverse them so that children face them, each other or the road ahead. The Duette Piroet folds compactly with stroller seats attached (and even more so with the seats detached).
- Can hold two Primo Viaggio infant car seats, no adapters required
- Seats can be configured to face the parent, the world or each other
- Folds with both seats attached (or more compactly without seats)
- Each seat includes an extendible canopy with mesh ventilation
- Single handlebar offers one-handed steering
- Adjustable, independent footrests and backrests accommodate the needs of both children
- Soft-ride wheels and ball bearings allow for maneuvering on uneven surfaces
- Extra-large basket accommodates supplies for two
- Centrally-controlled rear braking system
- Made in Italy
- Open: 53.5"L x 22.25"W x 43"H
- Folded: 44.5"L x 22.25"W x 15.75"H
- Stroller weight: 43.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 45 pounds per seat
- Warranty: 1 year for stroller; 6 months for wheels
Compatible car seats
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 and Nido
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.