Peg-Perego Duette Piroet Double Stroller - Atmosphere Gray
The Peg-Perego Duette Piroet is a versatile double stroller that offers numerous seating positions for twins or siblings of different ages. Parents can mix and match infant car seats, bassinets and stroller seats, and reverse them so that children face them, each other or the road ahead. The Duette Piroet folds compactly with stroller seats attached (and even more so with the seats detached).
- Can hold two Primo Viaggio infant car seats, no adapters required
- Seats can be configured to face the parent, the world or each other
- Folds with both seats attached (or more compactly without seats)
- Each seat includes an extendible canopy with mesh ventilation
- Single handlebar offers one-handed steering
- Adjustable, independent footrests and backrests accommodate the needs of both children
- Soft-ride wheels and ball bearings allow for maneuvering on uneven surfaces
- Extra-large basket accommodates supplies for two
- Centrally-controlled rear braking system
- Made in Italy
- Open: 53.5"L x 22.25"W x 43"H
- Folded: 44.5"L x 22.25"W x 15.75"H
- Stroller weight: 43.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 45 pounds per seat
- Warranty: 1 year for stroller; 6 months for wheels
- Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seats (no adapters required)
- Peg Perego Pop-Up bassinets (adapters required)
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.