The Peg-Perego Booklet travel system includes the Booklet stroller, a lightweight stroller with easy folding and steering, and the Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat, which attaches directly to the stroller (no adapters required).
- Folds inward ("like a book") to protect upholestery
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Mesh at top of back rest allows for ventilation on warm days
- Bumper bar hinges open for easy access to child
- Rear wheel brakes
- Adjustable handlebar
- Extendable UPF 50+ canopy includes mesh window for viewing and ventilation
- Aluminum frame is sturdy yet lightweight
- Wheels with ball bearings and suspension for easy maneuverability
- Stroller can stand on its own when folded
- Made in Italy
Car seat features
- Side impact protection is adjustable to six positions with no re-threading required
- Dual stage cushion system includes two cushions to properly position baby's head and shoulders within protected side wings
- Energy-absorbing, EPS-lined shell enhances protection and is perforated for maximum air circulation
- Short handle allows for easy portability
- Base is equipped with Right Tight System, which locks base in place with LATCH strap or vehicle seat belt; includes built-in, anti-rebound bar for superior protection in the event of a collision
- Made in Italy
- Open: 38.5"L x 21.5"W x 40.75"H
- Folded: 17.5" x 34"
- Stroller weight: 19.6 lbs.
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year for stroller; 6 months for wheels
Car seat specifications
- Car seat weight: 9.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 5 pounds
- Peg-Perego Booklet stroller
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat
- Car seat base
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.