Peg-Perego Booklet Stroller
The Booklet's compact design makes it easy to steer through narrow store aisles and crowded sidewalks. It also offers plenty of features for a lightweight stroller, including car seat compatibility (no adapters required), a lockable swiveling front wheel and a multiple reclining positions.
- Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat attaches to frame, no adapters required
- Stroller folds inward ("like a book") to protect upholstery
- Front wheels can lock for stability or swivel for maneuverability
- Backrest reclines to a number of positions, including a flat position
- Lacquered aluminum frame is lightweight yet sturdy
- Extendable UPF 50+ protected canopy includes mesh window for visibility and breathability
- Adjustable, padded handlebar
- Stands alone when folded
- Bumper bar hinges open for easy access to child
- Made in Italy
- Open: 38.5"L x 21.5"W x 40.7"H
- Folded: 17.5" x 34"
- Stroller weight: 19.6 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year for stroller; 6 months for wheels
What's in the box
- Peg-Perego Booklet stroller
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 infant car seat (no adapter required)
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.