Peg-Perego Book For Two Double Stroller
The Peg-Perego Book for Two is one of few double strollers that accept two infant car seats side-by-side, making it an ideal travel system for parents of twins. But families with kids of different ages can also enjoy the Book for Two. The stroller seats are independently adjustable, allowing one child to nap while the other enjoys the view. The Book for Two folds inward (like a book) to protect the upholstery, which comes in a variety of stylish colors.
- Can hold two infant car seats
- Narrow footprint allows for navigation on sidewalks or through store aisles
- Easy one-hand adjustment allows stroller to fold inward
- Independently adjustable backrests and footrests to make both children comfortable
- Handlebar can be adjusted with one hand
- Large storage basket with three pocket dividers and netted storage pockets on the back of each seat
- Canopies for each seat feature mesh ventilation and peek-a-boo windows with magnetic closures
- Stroller stands on its own when folded
- Bumper bar hinges open to provide easy access to children
- Made in Italy
- Open: 41.75"L x 29.25"W x 40.25"H
- Folded: 29.25"L x 29.25"W x 18.25"H
- Stroller weight: 30.8 pounds
- Weight limit: 45 pounds per seat
- Warranty: 1 year for stroller; 6 months for wheels
What's in the box
- Peg-Perego Book for Two double stroller
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.