The Peg-Perego Book for Two is one of few double strollers that accept two infant car seats side-by-side, making it an ideal travel system for parents of twins. But families with kids of different ages can also enjoy the Book for Two. The stroller seats are independently adjustable, allowing one child to nap while the other enjoys the view. The Book for Two folds inward (like a book) to protect the upholstery, which comes in a variety of stylish colors.
- Can hold two infant car seats
- Narrow footprint allows for navigation on sidewalks or through store aisles
- Easy one-hand adjustment allows stroller to fold inward
- Independently adjustable backrests and footrests to make both children comfortable
- Handlebar can be adjusted with one hand
- Large storage basket with three pocket dividers and netted storage pockets on the back of each seat
- Canopies for each seat feature mesh ventilation and peek-a-boo windows with magnetic closures
- Stroller stands on its own when folded
- Bumper bar hinges open to provide easy access to children
- Made in Italy
- Open: 41.75"L x 29.25"W x 40.25"H
Folded: 29.25"L x 29.25"W x 18.25"H
- Stroller weight: 30.8 pounds
- Weight limit: 45 pounds per seat
- Warranty: 1 year for stroller; 6 months for wheels
- Peg-Perego Book for Two double stroller
Compatible car seats
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.