This listing for the Peg-Perego Team Double Stroller is a bundle including the single stroller and bassinet, second seat and Team Adapter needed to attach the second seat.
As your family grows into a team, the Peg-Perego Team Convertible Stroller will expand with you. With the attachment of a second seat and adapter, the Peg-Perego Team converts from a stylish single stroller to a durable double stroller accommodating kids from birth to 50 pounds.
As a double stroller, the Peg-Perego Team has a higher weight capacity than other popular convertible strollers. Both seats, equal in size, fit children up to 50 pounds. Despite its high weight capacity and storage space, the Team folds compactly when the seats are facing either direction.
Included with your stroller purchase is a bassinet that, in a unique feature, folds down with the stroller. Approved for overnight use, the bassinet includes an adjustable headrest that helps prevent acid reflux in infants.
The Peg-Perego Team accommodates the bassinet and Peg-Perego infant car seats without the need for adapters. Use the Team with two infant car seat for twins, or with any combination of the stroller seat, infant car seat and bassinet for siblings of different ages.
- Can expand into a double stroller with the addition of a second seat and Team adapter (sold separately)
- Includes unique bassinet that can fold with the stroller and is approved for overnight use
- Bassinet includes adjustable headrest that helps prevent acid reflux in infants
- Reversible seat allows child to face you or face the world
- Folds with one hand with seat facing either direction
- Can become travel system without the need for adapters with the Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido car seats
- Soft-ride polyurethane wheels include ball bearings and suspension for smooth, easy pushing and 360-degree maneuverability
- Both seat and backrest recline for a more comfortable resting angle for baby
- Oversized canopy with UPF 50+ protection includes mesh insert for ventilation
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Remote wheel lock allows parents to lock wheels without having to bend over
- Bumper bar hinges open for access to child
- Leather-like handlebar
- Manufactured in Italy
- Open: 40.25" x 24.25" x 41.25"
- Folded: 15.75" x 24.5" x 31"
- Stroller product weight: 31.7 pounds
- Bassinet product weight: 9.43 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds per seat
- Warranty: 1 year
- Peg-Perego Team single stroller
- Peg-Perego Pop-Up second seat for Team
- Team adapter
Compatible car seats
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Discounted items, as well as furniture pieces, are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.