The Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 5-65 SIP Convertible Car Seat offers advanced protection and comfort for a rear-facing or forward-facing child, from her first trip ("primo viaggio") up to 65 pounds.
An anti-rebound bar, height-adjustable side-impact protection, steel back plate, and energy-absorbing foam in the shell and head keeps your child safe. Breathable, moisture-wicking Fresco Jersey fabric in the head panel and cushion keeps her comfortable in warmer temperatures.
The Alcantara edition of the Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 5-65 features the same soft, luxurious fabric found in car and yacht interiors. A micro-cut domino pattern on the seat cushion provides ventilation and added style.
The Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 5-65 is made in Italy by Peg-Perego, a manufacturer of premium baby products since 1949.
- Soft yet durable Alcantara fabric adds luxury styling to your car seat
- Micro-cut domino pattern on seat cushion provides additional ventilation to keep your child comfortable
- Side-impact protection (SIP) protects your child's head, neck and spine
- SIP can adjust to 10 different positions, even with the child in the seat, for the safest fit
- Energy-absorbing foam, Expanded Poly Styrene, in shell and head panel protects child's head and torso from impact forces
- SAFE (Shock Absorbing Foam Element) device located below the shell crumples upon impact, reducing stress on child's neck and shoulders in the event of a crash
- Steel back plate minimizes flexing and reduces forward movement
- 5-point harness made with a "cobblestone" webbing of extra-strong polyester thread is equipped with shoulder pads and chest clip
- Contoured base that provides extra stability in any seating position.
- Top tether hook increases stability in forward-facing mode and limits forward movement
- Adjustable LATCH connectors add stability and are easy to reposition for rear-facing and forward-facing installation.
- Superior quality Fresco Jersey fabric found in head panel and removable cushion is easy to clean, breathable and absorbs moisture
- Removable infant insert can be used up to 22 pounds
- Certified for airplane use
- Rear-facing specifications: 5 to 45 pounds
- Forward-facing specifications: 22 to 65 pounds
- Height capacity: 32"
- Car seat dimensions: 18.66"D x 21.17"W x 26"H
- Product weight: 21 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.