The Nuna PEPP Next adds sophisticated style and functionality to Nuna's original compact stroller, the PEPP. Premium fabrics, a glossy black frame and silver-accented wheels bring a more luxurious look and feel to the stroller, while features like improved suspension, an all-weather mesh seat and a larger basket make the stroller more comfortable for parents and kids alike.
For a lightweight stroller, the Nuna PEPP Next offers more than its fair share of perks. It reclines to three positions, including a flat position for naps, and can be used with the Nuna PIPA Lite car seat to create one of the lightest travel systems on the market. When you're traveling or on the go, you can open it with one hand and fold it to the size of a backpack—making it a perfect fit for trunks, taxis and airports.
Use the PEPP Next as an easy stroller frame during baby's first days, as a secondary travel stroller, or as your everyday ride if you're looking for a compact and lightweight stroller.
This listing includes both the Nuna PEPP Next stroller and Nuna PIPA Lite infant car seat, which attaches to the stroller with the included adapters.
- Folds flat and wheels behind like a piece of luggage
- Stands on its own when folded
- Compatible with the PIPA series car seats with included adapters
- Opens easily with just one hand
- One-hand pushbar makes one-hand-pushing/ other-hand-doing oh-so-simple.
- UPF 50+ canopy is removable and features a flip out eyeshade, Dream Drape and window
- Slide height-adjust harness for easy adjustments
- Spacious seat allows for plenty of room to relax or stretch
- Three position recline
- Two position, adjustable calf support
- Quick release five point harness
- One-touch, rear wheel braking system is strong and responsive
- Lockable, front swivel wheels
Car Seat Features
- At 5.3 pounds, the Nuna PIPA Lite is the lightest infant car seat on the market
- Made with aerospace aluminum, along with lightweight Aeroflex foam that can absorb and diffuse energy away from baby in a crash
- Load leg in steel-reinforced base attaches to floor of car to reduce rotation during impact by up to 90 percent, with crumple zone that absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Rigid (metal) LATCH connectors on base are 50 percent stronger than a typical belt LATCH
- Flame-resistant materials contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- Side-impact protection
- Patented memory foam headrest provides custom support as baby grows
- Two-step, five-second install, with indicators that turn green to signal a correct installation
- Made of comfortable micro-knit fabric, with a removable organic cotton infant insert
- Removable UPF 50+ canopy with flip-out eyeshade
- Compatible with Nuna and Maxi-Cosi car seat adapters to create a travel system with numerous strollers
- Integrated harness holders help you buckle in baby with ease
- Leather-look carry handle adds luxury and comfort
- FAA-certified for airplanes with base
- Open: 31.5"L x 21.7"W x 41.5"H
- Folded: 31.3L x 21.9"W x 11"H
- Stroller weight: 20 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
Car Seat Specifications
- Weight capacity: 4 to 32 pounds
- Height limit: 32"
- Dimensions: 27.3"L x 17.5"W x 22.5"H
- Product weight without canopy and insert: 5.3 pounds
- Product weight with canopy and insert: 6.7 pounds
- Product weight with base: 19.3 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year
- Nuna PEPP Next stroller
- Nuna PEPP Next child tray and cup holder
- Nuna PIPA Lite infant car seat and base
- Adapters to attach PIPA infant car seat to stroller
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Discounted items, as well as furniture pieces, are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.