Nuna IVVI Stroller and Bassinet
The Nuna IVVI stroller can be used four smart ways throughout your child's strolling lifetime. An infant can start in a carrycot or infant car seat, while older kids can face you or face the world in a reversible seat with adjustable leg support, push bar and a three-position recline. Add the dream drape for naps on the go, or zip out the removable seat fabric to allow mesh to breathe on warm days.
This listing includes both the Nuna IVVI stroller and bassinet.
- Foam-filled rubber tires, with front wheels that can swivel for maneuverability or lock for stability
- Quick-release wheels allow for a compact fold
- Front and rear-wheel progressive suspension absorbs shock for a smooth ride
- All-weather seat features breathable mesh for hot weather
- UPF 50+ canopy with extendable eyeshade
- Dream drape covers seat for naps on-the-go
- Three-position recline, leg support and push bar mechanisms can be adjusted with one hand
- Removable, rotating arm bar fits kids of various sizes
- Storage basket includes flip-up compartment divider
- Stroller stands when folded
- Open: 44 3/4-47"L x 25 1/2"W x 36 1/4-41"H
- Folded: 28 1/4"L x 16 3/4"W x 21"H
- Stroller weight: 29.8 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
What's in the box
- Nuna IVVI stroller
- Nuna bassinet
- Rain cover
- Adapters for Nuna, Cybex Aton and Maxi-Cosi car seats
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.