The Monte Ninna Nanna Bassinet is a custom-order item requiring 2-3 weeks for shipping. This price includes a $29 shipping fee.
The Monte Ninna Nanna Bassinet gives your baby a luxurious and comforting place to sleep in her earliest months while adding a contemporary look to your home.
The bassinet consists of a soft, microsuede basket and solid birch rocker base to gently rock your baby to sleep. With its hard bottom, the basket is safe to use on its own in other areas of your home or during baby's first travels.
When baby outgrows the bassinet at 18 pounds or when she is rolling over, the basket alone can be used for stuffed animals, toys or other belongings.
The bassinet is easy to keep clean, thanks to sides with removable, machine-washable fabric, and comes with a waterproof mattress and two sets of fitted sheets.
The Monte Ninna Nanna Bassinet is handcrafted in Canada with environmentally sustainable, high-quality materials that are free of flame retardant chemicals.
- Solid birch rocker base in white
- Basket's soft, protective sides are covered by microsuede fabric that's removable and machine-washable
- Soft upholstered basket can be removed and transported around home
- Basket available in grey microsuede fabric
- Basket can be re-used for child's toys and belongings
- Made with high-quality materials that are free of flame retardant chemicals
- Suitable up to 18 pounds or when the baby is rolling over
- Quick and easy assembly for rocker base
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Basket in stand dimensions: 34"L x 24"W x 28"H
- Basket dimensions: 32"L x 21.5"W x 10"H
- Assembled stand dimensions: 34"L x 24"W x 24.5"H
- Mattress dimensions: 28" x 18"
- Weight limit: Birth to 18 pounds or until baby can roll over (whichever comes first)
- Product weight: 30 pounds
- Warranty: 5 years for frame and springs, 1 year on foam and fabric
- Monte Ninna Nanna bassinet
- Waterproof mattress
- 2 white, fitted mattress sheets (100% cotton)
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.