The only stroller made with leatherette fabric, the Mima Xari is more than a pretty face. With a chic design and advanced features, this highly-customizable stroller strikes the perfect balance of fashion and functionality.
Customize the Mima Xari stroller to your own unique style preferences by choosing a frame color, seat color and the starter pack seat liner and bassinet fabric. The Mima Xari frame can be used with either a stroller seat or a carrycot/bassinet—and can change between the two in less than 15 seconds. Thanks to Mima's patented design, the carrycot is cleverly zipped into the seat itself. With the use of adapters, the Xari is also compatible with a number of infant car seats.
In a unique feature, the Mima Xari features two different height settings, allowing you to raise the baby to be closer to you or even a restaurant table. To ensure the most comfortable ride, the Mima Xari features three recline positions and a seat that can face toward you or the world.
Find the listing for the Mima Xari with black on black frame here and Mima Xari with gold frame here.
- Patented "carrycot inside" system allows for carrycot to be stored within seat when not in use
- Compatible with infant car seats
- Leatherette fabric is easily cleanable, resistant and breathable
- Two height settings to bring your child closer to you in the stroller or carrycot
- Three-position adjustable handlebar
- Seat pad with a 5-point safety harness
- Highly-resistant wheels, with sports shoe technology so they never deflate
- Front wheels with 360º swivel and wheel lock
- Three seat recline angles
- Two storage baskets with magnetic lids keep items out of sight
- Folds compactly with seat attached with the press of a button and lift of a lever
- Rear brake
- Open: 34.2" x 24"
- Closed: 24" x 16.5"
- Weight limit: Birth to 37.4 lbs
- Weight of chassis and carrycot: 26 lbs
- Weight of chassis with seat: 29.5 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
- Stroller chassis
- Stroller seat with carrycot inside
- Carrycot apron
- Rain cover
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.