Inspired by the Formula One racing division of the luxury Italian auto manufacturer, the limited-edition Scuderia Ferrari version of the Cybex Yema Tie Carrier adds flashy red details and the iconic Ferrari logo to this already stylish Yema Tie Carrier.
Stay close to your baby while staying stylish with the Cybex Yema baby carrier. With its three carrying positions (front, back and hip), the Yema carrier promotes healthy hip development and bonding with your baby. The carrier's comfortable shoulder straps can be worn crossed or parallel, and tie-style straps make the carrier easy to adjust for different caregivers. Use the carrier from birth to 33 pounds.
- Can be worn in three positions: front (for newborns), back (from 6 months and up) and hip (from 3-4 months and up)
- Recognized by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a healthy product
- Promotes healthy development of baby's back and joints
- Comfortably padded shoulder straps can be worn crossed or parallel
- Tie-style straps fit users of all shapes and sizes and allows for easy sharing of the carrier
- Hip carrying position allows baby to turn head away when overstimulated
- Multi-functional head and neck support also adds sun protection
- Soft-padded waist belt for long-wearing comfort
- Adjustable width panel with size guidelines for your growing baby
- 100% cotton is wrap-like and supports children at all phases of development
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.