Inspired by the Formula One racing division of the luxury Italian auto manufacturer, the limited-edition Scuderia Ferrari version of the Cybex Sirona M adds flashy red details and the iconic Ferrari logo to this innovative convertible car seat.
The Cybex Sirona M is the only car seat that keeps your child safe not only with its crash-protection features, but with innovative technology that alerts parents of potentially unsafe situations.
SensorSafe 2.0 technology integrated into the chest clip sends alerts to both a vehicle receiver and a smartphone. The alerts notify parents when the child has been accidentally left in the car, helping to avoid unthinkable tragedies. Alerts also sound when the child unbuckles themselves in a moving vehicle, when a child has been seated for too long, and when the back seat has become too warm or cool.
Usable from birth to 65 pounds, the Cybex Sirona M includes other features that make the seat easy and comfortable, like a 10-position recline, 12-position headrest and magnetic seat belt holders for easy entry and exit. In a safety feature unique to Cybex, the seat includes an adjustable linear-side impact protection system—pods that extend from the sides of the seat to absorb up to 25% more energy in a crash.
Car Seat Features
- SensorSafe 2.0 technology integrated into chest clip (see next section for more details)
- Rear-facing and forward-facing
- Adjustable linear side-impact protection absorbs up to 25% more forces in a side collision
- Energy-absorbing shell reduces forces to baby in a crash
- 12-position adjustable headrest grows with your child
- Magnetic belt holders make it easy to get child in and out of the seat
- Seat reclines to 10 positions to find the right position for your child and your car
- Removable infant insert provides support for 5-11 pounds
- Can be installed using LATCH or vehicle seat belt
- LATCH connectors can be removed with innovative one-pull system and stored in seatback
- Dual belt adjusters ensure a tight fit
- Harness pads with anti-slip backing and comfort-padded buckle cover ensure a comfortable fit
- 5-point harness
- Designed and engineered in Germany
SensorSafe 2.0 Features
- Chimes if child is still secured in seat when car is turned off
- Alerts caregiver's cell phone if child is left behind in vehicle and then, if situation is not remedied, alerts designated emergency contact
- Emergency contact receives GPS coordinates of vehicle's last known position
- Monitors back seat temperature to alert vehicle receiver and caregiver's phone if car appears to be too hot or too cold
- Provides alerts to caregiver when child may have been seated for too long
- Receiver plugs into car's OBD port and syncs with caregiver's cell phone
- App available for iOS and Android
- Rear-facing dimensions (fully reclined): 18.5"H x 20"W x 29"D
- Forward-facing dimensions (fully upright): 25"H x 20"W x 21.5"D
- Product weight: 24.7 pounds
- Rear-facing capacity: Birth to 40 pounds
- Rear-facing capacity: 22 to 65 pounds or 49"
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Discounted items, as well as furniture pieces, are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.