This listing includes only the Cybex Priam Lux seat. To purchase a complete Cybex Priam stroller with the Lux seat, frame and wheels, please see this listing.
The Cybex Priam combines luxury styling and smart German engineering for a stroller that can do it all.
Customize the Cybex Priam stroller to your child's needs and your lifestyle by selecting the seat of your choice (the more padded Lux Seat or the 2-in-1 Light Seat that converts into a bassinet) and a frame with one of three wheel types (All-Terrain, Trekking or City Light.)
Featuring leather-look details and durable yet luxurious tweed fabrics, the Priam is as fashionable as it is functional. For baby's first months, combine the Priam with a Cybex car seat or carrycot, or recline the stroller seat to a flat position. When the strolling gets tough, push the Priam in two-wheel mode—or even replace the front wheels with skis for winter walks in the city.
The Cybex Priam folds easily with one hand and also stands when folded, making it simple to store away at a restaurant, on a train or at home.
- Reversible seat allows baby to face you or face forward
- Seat can be removed and replaced with Cybex car seat or carrycot
- Reclines with one hand to four different positions, including flat position for newborns and sleeping
- Height of seat allows stroller to be used as a high chair at a restaurant
- Seat with generous padding is made of denim twill fabric that's durable and luxurious
- Folds easily with one hand and with seat attached
- When folded, can rest in standing position or be trolleyed like luggage
- Oversized, extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection and ventilation window offers complete sun coverage
- Leather-look handlebar can be raised taller than most (up to 43") for tall parents
- Leather-look bumper bar opens on both sides for easy access
- Leg rest can be adjusted to three positions and features faux-leather fabric for easy cleaning
- Generous shopping basket with magnetic closure can be extended to fit a diaper bag
- Unique two-wheel mode helps the stroller go up steps or over rough terrain like sand or snow
- Can be paired with numerous accessories, including front-wheel skis, footmuff, sibling board and more
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Weight capacity: Birth to 55 pounds
- Dimensions with wheels and seat: 34"L x 29"W x 39"H
- Folded dimensions with wheels and seat: 38"L x 23"W x 18"H
- Product weight: 27.5 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cybex Priam Lux Seat (frame and wheels sold separately)
- Rain cover with roll-up window
- Bumper bar
Car seats compatible with Cybex Priam