The Cybex Priam combines luxury styling and smart German engineering for a stroller that can do it all.
Customize your Cybex Priam stroller by pairing it with a Cybex car seat or carrycot/bassinet and choosing between sturdy all-terrain wheels or lighter trekking wheels for variable terrain.
Featuring leather-look details and durable yet luxurious tweed fabrics, the Priam is as fashionable as it is functional. For baby's first months, combine the Priam with a Cybex car seat or carrycot, or recline the stroller seat to a flat position. When the strolling gets tough, push the Priam in two-wheel mode—or even replace the front wheels with skis for winter walks in the city.
The Cybex Priam folds easily with one hand and also stands when folded, making it simple to store away at a restaurant, on a train or at home.
This listing includes the Cybex Priam stroller frame with trekking wheels in Matte Black and Cybex Priam Lux Seat.
- Reversible seat allows baby to face you or face forward
- Seat can be removed and replaced with Cybex car seat or carrycot
- Reclines with one hand to four different positions, including flat position for newborns and sleeping
- Height of seat allows stroller to be used as a high chair at a restaurant
- Seat with generous padding is made of denim twill fabric that's durable and luxurious
- Folds easily with one hand and with seat attached
- When folded, can rest in standing position or be trolleyed like luggage
- Oversized, extendable canopy with UPF 50+ protection and ventilation window offers complete sun coverage
- Leather-look handlebar can be raised taller than most (up to 43") for tall parents
- Leather-look bumper bar opens on both sides for easy access
- Leg rest can be adjusted to three positions and features faux-leather fabric for easy cleaning
- Generous shopping basket with magnetic closure can be extended to fit a diaper bag
- Unique two-wheel mode helps the stroller go up steps or over rough terrain like sand or snow
- Can be paired with numerous accessories, including front-wheel skis, footmuff, sibling board and more
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Weight capacity: Birth to 55 pounds
- Dimensions with wheels and seat: 34"L x 29"W x 39"H
- Folded dimensions with wheels and seat: 38"L x 23"W x 18"H
- Product weight: 27.5 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cybex Priam stroller frame with trekking wheels
- Cybex Priam Lux seat
- Rain cover with roll-up window
- Bumper bar
- Car seat adapters for Cybex car seats
Car seats compatible with Cybex Priam
- Cybex Cloud Q series
- Cybex Aton series
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.