Your child is the center of the universe with the Space Rocket version of the Cybex Cloud Q infant car seat, part of Czech designer Anna K's playful, limited-edition collection for Cybex. Bright planets, comets and shooting stars swirling against a deep blue backdrop give the Cybex Cloud Q a unique look that's out-of-this-world.
With its top safety ratings, a load leg that adds extra stability and an innovative side-impact protection system, the Cybex Cloud Q infant car seat is a superior choice for keeping your baby safe on the road.
But the most unique aspect of this car seat doesn't even involve the car. The Cybex Cloud Q is the only infant car seat that reclines to a lie-flat position outside of the car. In typical car seats, the baby sits more upright, which isn't ideal for the baby's spine or breathing. When the backrest is reclined and footrest extended, the Cybex Cloud Q acts more like a bassinet, offering the best ergonomics for a sleeping baby. In the car, newborns also sit in the optimal position, thanks to an infant insert that offers a full recline.
Use the Cybex Cloud Q on a stroller from Cybex or several other brands for a travel system that's the ultimate in convenience for parents and comfort for baby. This car seat comes with one base.
- Only car seat that fully reclines outside of the car for optimal ergonomics
- Removable newborn insert offers full-recline position for newborns and reduces risk of breathing problems while sleeping
- Load leg integrated into base offers extra stability in a crash
- Arms of telescopic linear side-impact protection system extend toward car doors to provide the first line of protection, transferring forces throughout the shell and away from baby
- Angle of car seat can be adjusted with one hand and without taking child out of seat
- Height-adjustable headrest offers 11 positions, ensuring baby is protected as she grows
- 5-point harness automatically changes when headrest is adjusted
- Flexible, energy-absorbing shell absorbs forces from a crash
- Extra-large sun canopy provides UPF 50+ sun protection and is hidden when not in use
- Can be a travel system with CYBEX and many other strollers
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Weight capacity: 4-35 pounds
- Height limit: 30"
- Dimensions: 26.4"L x 17.3"W x 15.6-22.2"H
- Car seat weight: 13.9 pounds
- Car seat on base weight: 26.47 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cybex Cloud Q infant car seat
- Base with load leg
- Austlen Entourage
- Babyzen Yoyo
- Baby Jogger City Mini/GT, City Premier, City Select, City Select Lux
- Bugaboo Fox, Cameleon, Donkey, Bee
- Bumbleride Indie, Speed, Indie Twin
- Cybex Priam, Mios
- Mima Xari
- Stokke Xplory, Trailz, Scoot
- UPPAbaby CRUZ, VISTA, MINU
- Thule Urban Glide single and double
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Discounted items, as well as furniture pieces, are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.