With its top safety ratings, a load leg that adds extra stability and an innovative side-impact protection system, the Cybex Aton Q infant car seat is a superior choice for keeping your baby safe on the road.
The Aton Q includes two safety features not seen on most car seats. The linear side-impact protection system consists of telescoping arms that extend toward the car doors, helping to transfer crash forces into the shell of the seat and away from the baby. A load leg extends from the car seat base to the floor of your vehicle, preventing the seat from rotating and reducing the risk of head and neck injury.
Use the Cybex Aton Q on a stroller from Cybex or several other brands for a travel system that's the ultimate in convenience for parents and comfort for baby. This car seat comes with one base.
- Load leg integrated into base offers extra stability in a crash
- Arms of telescopic linear side-impact protection system extend toward car doors to provide the first line of protection, transferring forces throughout the shell and away from baby
- Removable infant insert provides near-flat position, creating the most open angle between the head, neck and chest and reducing the risk of the infant's head from falling forward
- Height-adjustable headrest offers 8 positions, ensuring baby is protected as she grows
- 5-point harness automatically changes when headrest is adjusted
- Flexible, energy-absorbing shell absorbs forces from a crash
- Extra-large sun canopy provides UPF 50+ sun protection and folds away when not in use
- Can be a travel system with Cybex and many other strollers
- Can be installed without base for travel and cabs
- Engineered and designed in Germany
- Weight capacity: 4-35 pounds
- Height limit: 30"
- Dimensions: 25.6"L x 17.3"W x 15.4-22"H
- Car seat weight: 11.6 pounds
- Car seat on base weight: 23.86 pounds
- Warranty: 2 years
- Cybex Aton Q infant car seat
- Base with load leg
- Austlen Entourage
- Babyzen Yoyo
- Baby Jogger City Mini/GT, City Premier, City Select, City Select Lux
- Bugaboo Fox, Cameleon, Donkey, Bee
- Bumbleride Indie, Speed, Indie Twin
- Cybex Priam, Mios
- Mima Xari
- Stokke Xplory, Trailz, Scoot
- UPPAbaby CRUZ, VISTA, MINU
- Thule Urban Glide single and double
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Discounted items, as well as furniture pieces, are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.