The Clek Foonf is among the safest convertible car seats on the market, thanks to best-in-class safety features such as a steel and magnesium sub-structure, an anti-rebound bar that improves stability and extended rear-facing use up to 50 pounds.
With Clek's REACT Safety System (Rigid-Latch Energy Absorbing Crumple Technology), the aluminum honeycomb in the seat absorbs energy from a crash to limit forces to the child—using safety technology similar to that in vehicles.
The headrest of the Clek Foonf, which connects to the frame with steel rods, uses energy-absorbing foam and deep side swings for maximum head protection. Foam layers on the inside and outside of the frame absorb forces to protect your child in a side-impact crash.
With its rigid-LATCH system, the Canadian-made Clek Foonf is convenient to install—even if you have three across the backseat, thanks to its narrow width.
This listing includes a Clek Foonf with woven fabric. For other colors and fabrics, see this listing.
Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat Features
- Extended rear-facing use to 50 pounds
- Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in seat
- Steel anti-rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the seat, helping protect child's head in the event of a collision
- Energy-absorbing crumple technology protects a forward-facing child in a collision by transferring force away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base
- Foam-lined headrest connects to frame using steel rods, ensuring maximum head protection in a side-impact crash
- Crash-tested to European New Car Assessment Programme (NCAP), which simulates forces in extreme collisions
- Narrow width allows for 3-across seating
- Easy recline function
- GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics provide protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria and are free of flame retardants
- Approved for use in airplane
- Manufactured in Canada
Clek Foonf Convertible Car Seat Specifications
- Rear-facing capacity: 14-50 lbs, 25-43" height (recommended when child is able to sit upright alone)
- Forward-facing capacity: 22-65 lbs, 30-49" height (recommended at 2+ years, or a minimum of 1 year)
- Seat weight: 33 lbs (forward-facing), 38 lbs (rear-facing)
- Seat dimensions: 12.5"D x 13-17"W x 21.5-26"H