Clek Fllo 2017 Convertible Car Seat - Woven Fabric
The Clek Fllo 2017 convertible car seat leads the industry in safety features„while also featuring extended rear-facing use up to 50 pounds, a sleek design, and a width so narrow you can fit three across in most vehicles. The Clek Fllo includes a steel anti-rebound bar that improves the stability of the seat, protecting your child's head in the event of a collision. It also offers advanced side-impact protection from deep side wings and energy-absorbing foam layers that transfer force away from your child. Plus, the Clek Fllo is made of fabrics that protect against stains, moisture and bacteria, and are free of flame retardants.
- Steel anti-rebound bar improves stability by limiting rotation of the seat, helping protect child's head in the event of a collision
- Steel substructure prevents twisting to keep child contained and protected in seat
- Clek's patented Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology protects a forward-facing child in a collision by transferring force away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores integrated into the seat base
- Foam-lined headrest connects to frame using steel rods, ensuring maximum head protection in a side-impact crash
- Crash-tested to European New Car Assessment Programme (NCAP), which simulates forces in extreme collisions
- Compact design sits lower in car for improved visibility and access
- Integrated flip foot for rear-facing installation
- GREENGUARD Select Certified Crypton Super Fabrics provide protection against stains, moisture and odor-causing bacteria; are free of flame retardants
- Approved for use in airplane
- Narrow width allows for three CLEK seats to fit in most cars
- Can accommodate infant over 5 pounds and 19" height with CLEK infant-thingy (sold separately)
- Rear-facing capacity: 14-50 pounds, 25-43" height (recommended when child is able to sit upright alone)
- Forward-facing capacity: 22-65 pounds, 30-49" height (recommended at 2+ years, or a minimum of 1 year)
- Seat weight: 25 pounds (28 pounds with anti-rebound bar)
- Seat dimensions: 12.5"D x 13-17"W x 21.5-26"H
- Warranty: 1 year
Shipping is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. Unfortunately, we do not offer shipping outside the continental United States at this time.
Orders are typically shipped via FedEx from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona. Items from our warehouse typically ship within one business day.
Occasionally, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within two business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see the map for an estimate of your order’s expected arrival date from our Arizona warehouse. Upon ordering, you will receive a confirmation email and then a shipping notification email containing a tracking number.
Customers who cancel an order after it has shipped are responsible for return shipping and other fees.
Customers who enter an incorrect shipping address are subject to a $20 fee if the package must be directed to another address.
Lost or damaged packages
In the rare event that a package is lost, Strolleria will work with FedEx to conduct a lost package search.
In most cases of damaged packages, Strolleria will need to inspect the damaged product before sending a replacement. In cases in which FedEx confirms it damaged the package, a replacement can be sent once the carrier has taken possession of the damaged product.
Once a product tracking shows the product as delivered to the customer, Strolleria has fulfilled its obligation to deliver the package. Strolleria is not responsible for property theft.