As Bumbleride's performance jogging stroller, the Bumbleride Speed offers three front wheel settings for walking, jogging and training. Lock the front wheel for long-distance running, keep it swiveling 360 degrees for city walking, or engage a partial lock with a 20-degree swivel for light jogging and all-terrain trails.
New for 2020, the fabrics on Bumbleride strollers are now water-resistant, thanks to PFC-free durable water repellant, and plastic components are made from 25% recycled recycled fishing nets.
With its 3-year warranty and range of use from birth to 65 pounds, the Bumbleride Speed is built to last. The stroller is compatible with numerous infant car seat brands to create a travel system and can also be paired with a bassinet (sold separately) that keeps infants cozy.
Plus, the Bumbleride Speed is one of the most eco-friendly strollers on the planet. Bumbleride uses 28 recycled water bottles per stroller to create the 100% recycled polyester fabrics used for most colors, as well as an innovative solution dye process that uses 89% percent less water. Bumbleride strollers are free of fire retardants, PVC, phthalate and other chemicals.
- Air-filled tires (16" rear, 12" front) with all-wheel suspension for a smooth ride whether you're jogging or walking
- Speed3 Steering System offers different front wheel lock settings for walking, light jogging/all-terrain trails and long-distance running
- Compatible with numerous infant car seats to create a travel system (with adapter)
- Stroller folds compactly in a single step and can stand when folded
- Plastic components 25% recycled fishing nets
- PFC Free durable water repellant fabrics
- Made with 100% recycled polyester from 28 post-consumer water bottles per stroller (for Dawn Grey, Maritime Blue, Tourmaline, Red Sand and Camp Green colors)
- Fabrics are Oexo-Tex Standard 100 certified to be free of harmful chemicals, including fire retardants, PVC and phthalate
- Large cargo basket includes storage for air pump
- Includes two interior pockets for sippy cups and backseat pockets for water bottles
- Zippered backseat pocket holds phone and keys
- SPF 45+ canopy includes removable back panel for extra ventilation, extension for additional sun protection and magnetic-closure peek-a-boo window
- Adjustable handlebar adjusts up to 44"
- Adjustable footrest can convert seat into bassinet-style seat for infants
- Ventilated backrest includes cinch for a one-handed recline
- 5-point breakaway harness with shoulder pads
- Includes parent wrist strap and reflective logos for safety while jogging
- Foot brake
- Adjustable bumper bar
- Ironman edition features more reflective detailing, Bumbleride Blue contrast, and Ironman logo
- Dimensions: 39"L x 25"W x 35-46"H
- Folded dimensions: 33"L x 25"W x 15.5"H
- Handle height range: 33.5-44"H
- Seat: 14"W x 9"L
- Seat back: 19"L x 13"W
- Footrest: 14"L x 9"L
- Weight limit: 65 pounds
- Stroller weight: 26 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Bumbleride Speed stroller
- Air pump
- Wrist strap
- Foldable bumper bar
Compatible car seats
- Nuna Pipa, Pipa Lite and Pipa Lite LX
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico and MicoAP
- Cybex Aton, Aton 2 and Aton Q (not compatible with Cloud Q)
- Britax B-Safe
- Graco Snugride Click Connect 35
- Chicco Keyfit 30
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 and Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.