Bumbleride brings its eco-conscious, adventure-ready style to the Bumbleride Era, the company's first stroller with four wheels and a reversible seat that allows your child to face you or face forward.
While the Era isn't intended for jogging, it still conquers rough terrain with its tough, air-filled tires and all-wheel suspension. With its compact, standing fold and smaller footprint, the Bumbleride Era is the perfect companion for families who want a rugged all-terrain stroller that's still convenient for everyday life.
The Bumbleride Era is newborn-ready when you recline the seat to a flat position or pair the stroller with an infant car seat or overnight-approved bassinet. Easy-access pockets and a generous cargo basket store everything you need for the day.
The fabrics on Bumbleride strollers are water-resistant, thanks to PFC-free durable water repellant, and plastic components are made from 25% recycled recycled fishing nets. Plus, the Era is the first stroller to feature a handlebar made of cork—an all-natural material that's durable, antimicrobial, comfortable, non-toxic and sustainable.
- Reversible seat allows your child to face you in the early days and face forward as they get older
- Air-filled tires with all-wheel suspension allow for smooth strolling over bumpy terrain
- Can be used from birth by attaching a car seat for a travel system (using adapters sold separately), a bassinet (sold separately) or by reclining the seat to a flat position
- Stroller folds compactly, with auto-lock and self-standing feature for space saving and convenience
- Plastic components 25% recycled fishing nets
- PFC Free durable water repellant fabrics
- Fabrics are made with 100% recycled PET and are OEKO-TEX certified
- Handlebar is made of cork: a natural material that's durable, anti-microbial, 100% sustainable, naturally waterproof, non-toxic, and ergonomic
- Tone-one-tone detailing for stitching and recline strap for a cohesive look
- One-handed recline to multiple positions, including flat position for sleeping and newborns
- UPF 45+ canopy with pop-out extension adds sun coverage
- Long seat and footwell accommodate a taller child
- Oversized cargo basket includes zippered pocket for air pump (included)
- Fabrics are machine-washable
- Dimensions: 32.5"L x 24.5"W x 40.5"H
- Folded dimensions: 29.5"L x 24.5"W x 13"H
- Seat dimensions: 9.5"L x 12.5"W
- Seat to top of backrest: 19.5"L x 13"W
- Seat to top of canopy: 25"H
- Product weight: 27 pounds
- Weight of frame: 20 pounds
- Weight limit: 55 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Bumbleride Era stroller
- Air pump
- Wrist strap
- Bumper bar
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.