The Bugaboo Fox2 stroller is clever and agile, like its namesake. Made of the highest-quality materials, with suspension in its all-terrain wheels and frame, the Bugaboo Fox2 is sturdy enough to handle all your adventures. Yet it still manages to be one of the lightest full-size strollers on the market.
The Mineral Collection consists of limited-edition colors with premium fabrics and details for a look not seen on other Bugaboo strollers.
The Fox2 has a redesigned look, featuring a sun canopy with two ventilated peekaboo windows for ultimate sun coverage and airflow while you're on the go. The Fox2 is also easier to use, thanks to a more ergonomic seat recline lever, as well as new folding buttons for a faster fold. You'll even have more storage, thanks to two extra storage pockets on the bassinet.
The seat frame of the Bugaboo Fox2 becomes a bassinet when paired with included bassinet fabric. The reclining, reversible seat can face either direction and, in a unique-to-Bugaboo feature, it's also self-standing so your child has a seat wherever you go.
The Fox2 folds compactly in one step—with the seat or the bassinet attached—and self-stands when folded for easy storage and lifting. Create a stroller that's all your own—or change the look of your stroller over time with the addition of other seat or canopy fabrics.
- Folds compactly in one piece, with seat attached, and stands on its own when folded
- Chassis is ultralight for lifting and carrying but made of the same robust aluminum used in aviation and marine products
- Advanced suspension in both the wheels and central joint of the stroller frame for the smoothest ride on any surface
- Compatible with car seats to create a travel system
- Seat can be adjusted and removed with only one hand
- Higher seat positioning brings baby closer to you
- 48-pound weight capacity ensures the stroller lasts as long as you need it to
- Easy-access underseat basket carries up to 22 pounds and has storage pockets for extra essentials
- Customizable fabrics, wheel caps and handlebar grips allow you to create a unique stroller or refresh its look later on
- Ergonomically designed bassinet and seat with pillow-top padding for comfortable naps while strolling
- Fabrics are machine-washable and made of recycled materials
- Can convert into two-wheel mode for sand and snow
- Extendable sun canopy with two ventilation windows
- Rotating carry handle / bumper bar
- Storage pockets on outside of bassinet
- Dimensions: 33-42"L x 24"W x 35-43"H
- Folded dimensions: 25"L x 21"W x 7"H
- Product weight: 21.8 pounds
- Weight limit: Birth to 48.5 pounds
- Wheel size: 8.5" for front wheels; 12" for rear wheels
- Chassis and wheels
- Seat frame
- Seat hardware and footrest
- Bassinet materials (bassinet bottom, mattress foam, aerosleep, stiffeners, bassinet wall, apron, mattress cover)
- Sun canopy materials (canopy fabric, canopy wire, canopy clamps)
- Rain cover
- Seat fabric and seat inlay set
- Grips (two for handlebar, one for carry handle/bumper bar)
- Wheel caps (four for front wheels, four for rear wheels)
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.