In three simple clicks, the Bugaboo Donkey3 grows from a single stroller to a side-by-side double stroller for siblings or twins. Stroller seats, bassinets and infant car seats can be used in any combination to create one of the highest-quality double strollers on the market.
It's called the Donkey for a reason: The Donkey3 packs 44 pounds of storage, between a roomy underseat basket and a side basket (for single mode) ideal for groceries and shopping bags. Top-of-the-line materials and large wheels with all-wheel suspension make the Donkey3 the smoothest of rides for baby and parent, no matter how rugged the terrain gets.
New for 2020, the Bugaboo Donkey3 features new wheels that will reduce the weight of the stroller by nearly two pounds, a redesigned canopy with mesh peek-a-boo window, a new side luggage basket with integrated cover, and a rotating bumper bar for the stroller seat.
The seat frame of the Donkey3 becomes a bassinet when paired with included bassinet fabric. The reclining, reversible seat can face either direction and, in a unique-to-Bugaboo feature, it's also self-standing so your child has a seat wherever you go. The Bugaboo Donkey3 is compatible with infant car seats from numerous brands, allowing for the creation of a custom travel system.
- Grows from a single stroller to a double stroller with multiple configurations involving stroller seats, bassinets or infant car seats
- As a side-by-side double stroller, Donkey3 is still narrow enough to fit through a standard doorway
- Compatible with infant car seats to create a travel system
- Large wheels with all-wheel suspension for a sturdy ride over rough terrain
- Foam wheels simulate air-filled tires without ever going flat
- Superior maneuverability and tight swivel radius allows for one-handed steering
- Side luggage basket holds 22 pounds; includes cover and pockets for storing keys, wallet and phone
- One-piece, self-standing fold
- Can go into two-wheel mode for sand and snow
- Reversible seat faces forward or faces parent
- One-handed recline to three positions, including flat position for sleeping or newborns
- Height-adjustable handlebar for parent comfort
- Leather-look handlebar and bumper bar
- Flip-flop friendly foot brake
- Stroller seat and bassinet stand independently on the ground
- Extendable sun canopy with ventilation window
- Rotating carry handle / bumper bar
- Storage pockets on outside of bassinet
- Open: 32"L x 23.6"W x 33-42"H
- Folded: 34.3"L x 23.6"W x 15.7"H
- Stroller weight: 27.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds per seat
- Underseat storage weight limit: 22 pounds
- Side luggage basket weight limit: 22 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Base materials: chassis with wheels, seat/bassinet frame, sun canopy wires, carry handle, underseat basket, rain cover
- Base fabrics: seat fabric, bassinet fabric and apron, side luggage basket
- Extendable sun canopy
- Side luggage basket cover
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.