With the debut of the Cameleon3 Plus, Bugaboo's iconic stroller is more customizable and more convenient than ever before. New to the Plus edition is a redesigned underseat basket that allows easier access to everything you need, whether using the Cameleon3 Plus with the stroller seat or bassinet. Choose from these three simplified one-box options on this page, or mix and match colors from Bugaboo's portfolio.
The Bugaboo Cameleon3, has combined stylish Dutch design with function for more than a decade. With top-of-the-line quality and cameleon-like adaptability, the Bugaboo Cameleon3 will take you anywhere you want to stroll.
The Cameleon's seat frame becomes a bassinet when paired with included bassinet fabric. The reclining, reversible seat can face either direction and, in a unique-to-Bugaboo feature, it's also self-standing so your child has a seat wherever you go. The Bugaboo Cameleon is compatible with infant car seats from numerous brands, allowing for the creation of a custom travel system.
The Cameleon maneuvers through tight spaces with its swiveling wheels and is easily adjustable for rougher terrain. Adjust the suspension for the smoothest ride based on the changing weight of your child, reverse the handlebar to put the larger wheels in front, or go into two-wheel mode over sand and snow.
This product is a complete stroller; see below for a listing of included items.
- Seat frame accommodates fabric for either stroller seat or bassinet
- Compatible with numerous infant car seats for a travel system
- Tackles tougher terrain by reversing handlebar so that larger wheels face the front or going into two-wheel mode for sand and snow
- Reversible seat faces forward or faces parent
- Seat reclines to three positions, including flat for newborns and sleeping
- Foam-filled rubber tires with adjustable suspension based on infant or toddler weight
- Height-adjustable handlebar for parent comfort
- Stroller seat and bassinet stand independently on the ground
- Machine-washable fabrics
- Bassinet mattress includes aerated inlay
- Two-piece fold
- Faux leather handlebar and bumper bar
- Dimensions: 35"L x 24"W x 44.5"H
- Folded dimensions: 35"L x 20"W x 12"H
- Weight of stroller frame and seat: 21.16 pounds
- Weight limit: 37.5 pounds
- Underseat basket capacity: 8.82lb (22 liters)
- Warranty: 3 years
- Stroller chassis with wheels
- Seat/bassinet frame
- Seat and bassinet fabric
- Base bassinet fabric
- Underseat basket
- Rain cover
- Wire frame for canopy
- Tailored fabric set (extendable sun canopy and bassinet apron)
Compatible car seats
- Britax B-Safe, B-Safe 35 and B-Safe Elite
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit30
Cybex Cloud Q, Aton Q, and Aton 2
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico NXT and Prezi
- Nuna Pipa, Pipa Lite and Pipa Lite LX
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 and 4-35 Nido
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.