Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery due to shipping delays from Bugaboo.
This product contains only the base of the Bugaboo Bee5. To complete your stroller, add a canopy and style set, or purchase a complete stroller here.
With its lightweight aluminum frame and super-compact, one-hand fold, the Bugaboo Bee5 stroller was designed for life on-the-go. But the Bugaboo Bee5 also offers the same features as a larger stroller, like a reversible seat, car seat compatibility, durable foam-filled wheels, four-wheel suspension and a height-adjustable backrest and extendable seat that allow the stroller to grow with your child.
- Durable, foam-filled rubber tires and four-wheel independent suspension allows for one-handed steering
- Reversible seat allows child to face parent or face forward
- Seat reclines to multiple positions, including flat position for newborns and sleeping
- Compatible with infant car seats with the use of an adapter
- Height-adjustable backrest and extendable seat grow with your child
- Folds compactly in one piece and with stroller seat attached—only one hand required
- Front wheels lock for stability or swivel for maneuverability
- Weather-resistant fabrics are machine-washable
- Faux-leather handlebar grips for style and comfort
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Secure five-point safety harness
- Large underseat basket
- Folded: 35.4" x 18.3" x 12.6"
- Unfolded width: 21"
- Stroller weight: 19.6 pounds
- Weight limit: 37.5 pounds
- Underseat basket weight limit: 8.8 pounds
- Warranty: 3 years
- Stroller frame with chassis, seat, wheels and underseat basket
- Seat fabric
- Sun canopy and wire frame
- Wheel caps
- Handlebar grips
- Rain cover
Compatible car seats
- Britax B-Safe, B-Safe 35 and B-Safe 35
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit 30
- Cybex Aton Q and Aton 2
- Maxi-Cosi Mico Max 30, Mico AP, Mico NXT and Prezi
- Nuna Pipa, Pipa Lite and Pipa Lite LX
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.