Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery of the Bugaboo Ant due to shipping delays from the manufacturer.
The new Bugaboo Ant is the smallest in the Bugaboo animal kingdom of strollers, weighing less than 16 pounds and folding compactly enough to be stored in an airplane overhead bin.
This listing is for the Ant stroller base only. Add a canopy and fabrics with the Ant Style Set Complete, or purchase a complete stroller.
Just like its namesake, this stroller is tiny but tough. The Bugaboo Ant features a 50-pound weight limit, a supportive seat and backrest, and suspension built into the wheels and frame for easy, one-handed maneuverability.
The Ant offers several features not typically seen on travel strollers, like a reversible seat that can face you or face forward. The handlebar is height-adjustable, as is the seat to provide added space for a growing child.
The Ant stands when folded and can be trolleyed like a suitcase for smooth sailing through airports. A rear storage pocket is accessible even when the stroller is folded to keep your travel essentials nearby.
The Ant can be your travel companion as long as you need it: Attach an infant car seat or carrycot for use from birth, and allow the stroller to grow with your toddler up to 50 pounds.
- Folds compactly to fit in most airline overhead bins
- Reversible seat allows baby to face you or face forward
- Lightweight yet durable frame weighs less than 16 pounds
- Can be used from birth with infant car seat (using adapters sold separately) or carrycot (sold separately)
- Suspension integrated into the front wheels and rear frame for superior maneuverability
- Supportive backrest is height-adjustable to provide a perfect fit as your child grows
- Offers pull-along trolley mode and stands when folded
- Can hold up to 17.6 pounds between rear luggage basket and underseat basket
- Accessible rear luggage basket lets you reach your essentials even when the stroller is folded
- Ergonomic seat has 3 reclinable positions
- Adjustable handlebar height accommodates parents of different heights
- Extendable UPF 50+ sun canopy has ventilated peek-a-boo window (melange fabrics only)
- Stroller weight: 15.8 pounds
- Weight capacity: 6 months to 50 pounds
- Folded dimensions: 21.6" x 14.9" x 9.1"
- Backrest height: 15" to 22"
- Seat depth: 9.4"
- Handlebar height: 37.4" to 40.9"
- Stroller chassis and wheels
- Seat hardware
- Underseat basket
- Canopy wires and clamps
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.