The Britax One4Life could be the only car seat your child ever needs, growing with her from birth to 120 pounds—while surrounding your child with safety features and making installation super-simple for parents at every stage.
The One4Life starts as a convertible car seat that can be used rear-facing up to 50 pounds and forward-facing up to 65 pounds, before transitioning to a booster car seat that allows your child to wear the vehicle seatbelt.
The Britax One4Life is made of steel, with an anti-rebound bar for rear-facing installations reduces the rotation of the seat by up to 40 percent. SafeCell technology in the base of the seat crumples to absorb forces, while a unique V-shaped tether helps to reduce movement in a crash.
The Britax One4Life is one of the easiest convertible car seats to install, thanks to the ClickTight installation that allows you to simply open the front of the car seat, thread and buckle the vehicle seatbelt, and close the door for a secure fit.
The Clean Comfort edition, exclusive to specialty retailers like Strolleria, features special moisture-wicking fabric and extra padding for added comfort. Nanotex technology resists stains, moisture and odors, helping to keep your car seat clean during its years of use.
- Transitions from rear-facing to forward-facing convertible car seat, then to a belt-positioning booster seat
- Anti-rebound bar for rear-facing installation reduces rotation of the seat by up to 40%, preventing head and neck injury
- SafeCell base includes crumple zone that compresses to absorb crash forces
- Steel frame reinforces the seat structure to stabilize the seat in a collision
- 2 layers of side-impact protection
- Patented V-shaped tether strap includes stitching that gives away gradually to slow forward movement, reducing impact and minimizing rotation
- Energy-absorbing headrest follows the head's forward rotation in a crash, reducing whiplash
- Nanotex technology in Clean Comfort fabrics wicks away moisture and prevents stains and odors for easy cleaning
- Built-in cooling channels and ventilated mesh improve air flow
- Extra padding keeps your child comfortable
- Seat fabrics are easily removable for machine washing
- 15 harness height positions grow with your child with no rethreading required
- 9 recline positions help you find a comfortable fit for your car seat and vehicle
- Dual built-in cup holders are dishwasher-safe
- Made in the USA
- Rear-facing height and weight limit: 5-50 pounds, up to 49"
- Forward-facing height and weight limit: 22-65 pounds, up to 49"
- Booster height and weight limit: 40-120 pounds, 44" to 63"
- Product weight: 30 pounds
- Dimensions: 20.5"L x 19.5"W x 25"H
- Harness slot heights: 9" to 19"
- Buckle strap positions: 5.5" to 8.75"
Most orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1 business day.
In some cases, Strolleria will dropship an order directly from the manufacturer to the customer to shorten the delivery time. In these instances, items typically ship within three business days, but the total delivery time is reduced.
Please see this page for the number of days it takes for products shipped via FedEx Ground from Scottsdale to arrive at your location. FedEx delivers packages on Saturdays and Sundays in most cities, excluding rural areas.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.