As a harness-2-booster seat, the Britax Grow With You ClickTight Harness-2-Booster Car Seat grows with your child from toddler to their preteen years! With its patented ClickTight Installation, you’ll know it is installed correctly in three easy steps - simply pinch to open, thread and buckle the seat belt, and click it closed. Combining safety and comfort, the Grow With You ClickTight has two layers of side impact protection that surround the head, neck & torso, plus SafeCell Impact Technology to create a crumple zone that absorbs crash energy.
Use the included harness first when your child is between 25 and 65 pounds, and between 34 - 49 inches tall, then transition to the booster mode with seat belt only when your child is between 40 and 120 pounds and 44 - 63 inches tall - Britax strongly recommends that children should be secured with a harness system until they exceed the weight or height limits specified.
The Clean Comfort Collection combines a moisture wicking fabric to help keep your child cool and dry as well as the added benefit of the Nanotex fabric, which resists moisture, stains and odor! The Clean Comfort collection also features extra padding for premium comfort.
- SafeCells in base create crumple zone that absorbs crash energy
- Industrial strength steel frame
- Energy-absorbing chest pads
- Two layers of side impact protection
- Energy-absorbing v-shaped tether
- Two cup and snack holders
- 9-position, quick-adjust harness and headrest
- Two position buckle can be moved outward to accommodate growing child
- Two recline positions
- Color-coded belt guides that make an easy install
- Stay-put, soft pads keep your child's neck from rubbing against harness strap
- Designed, tested, and built in the USA
- Harness mode: 25 lbs-65 lbs; 34 - 49"
- Booster mode: 40 lbs-120 lbs; 44 - 63"
- Product weight: 25 pounds
- Dimensions: 21"L x 19"W x 25"H
- Headrest fully extended height: 35.5"
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.