The Britax Boulevard ClickTight combines leading safety technology and ease-of-use features that make it the No. 1-ranked convertible car seat by Consumer Reports, rated "best" in crash protection.
Every portion of the car seat works in unison to protect your child, with the base, tether, headrest and harness all uniquely built to absorb crash forces. The car seat's steel frame resists flexing, while the anti-rebound bar for rear-facing installations reduces the rotation of the seat by up to 40 percent.
Manufactured in the United States, the Britax Boulevard is one of the easiest convertible car seats to install. The Britax ClickTight installation system allows you to simply open the front of the car seat, thread and buckle the vehicle seatbelt, and close the door for a secure fit.
The Clean Comfort edition, exclusive to specialty retailers like Strolleria, features special moisture-wicking fabric and extra padding for added comfort. Nanotex technology resists stains, moisture and odors, helping to keep your car seat clean during its years of use.
- Ranked No. 1 convertible car seat by Consumer Reports with "best" crash protection rating
- Anti-rebound bar reduces rotation of the seat by up to 40%, preventing head and neck injury
- Impact-absorbing base compresses to absorb crash forces, lowering your child down and back into the seat
- Steel frame resists bending or flexing, helping to reduce forward head movement
- Head support is lined with EPP foam, the toughest type of foam used in motorcycle helmets
- Reclines to 7 positions to ensure comfort and vehicle fit
- Patented tether strap includes stitching that gives away gradually to slow forward movement, reducing impact and minimizing rotation
- Energy-absorbing headrest follows the head's forward rotation in a crash, reducing whiplash
- Nanotex technology in Clean Comfort fabrics wicks away moisture and prevents stains and odors for easy cleaning
- Extra padding keeps your child comfortable
- Seat fabrics are easily removable for machine washing
- Car seat shell is 2.5" shorter than most brands, allowing for a better rear-facing fit in most vehicles
- 14 harness height positions grow with your child with no rethreading required
- Automatic level indicator makes it easy to find the best rear-facing recline position
- Harness grips keep chest clip correctly positioned during a crash and distributes crash forces
- Made in the USA
- Weight capacity: 5-40 pounds or 49" rear-facing; 20-65 pounds or 49" forward-facing
- Product weight: 29.4 pounds
- Dimensions: 23"L x 18.5"W x 23.5"H
- Seat area: 10.5"D x 11.5"W
- Harness slot heights: 8.35" to 19.4"
- Warranty: 1 year
- Expiration: 10 years
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.