As the company who created the first swiveling-wheel jogger, BOB is synonymous with running strollers. With its sturdy, air-filled tires and adjustable suspension, the versatile BOB Revolution FLEX stroller is a top performer, both as a jogging stroller and as an all-terrain stroller suitable for any setting—from the city to the park to the beach.
The swiveling front wheel locks for better stability on runs, while features like a reclining seat, adjustable handlebar, oversized sun canopy and integrated pockets make the stroller comfortable for both parent and child.
When paired with an infant car seat, the BOB Revolution FLEX can also function as a travel system that allows you to use the stroller in baby's first months.
- State-of-the art suspension system is adjustable, offering 3 inches of travel and 2 stages of weight support
- Swiveling front wheel maneuvers tight turns or locks for increased stability while running or on uneven terrain
- Air-filled tires on high-impact polymer wheels make for the smoothest ride
- Easy, two-step fold
- Adjustable handlebar with 9 positions
- Seat reclines with one hand
- Padded seat with ventilation reclines or allows child to sit fully upright to see the world
- Extra-large UPF 50+ canopy with viewing window
- Large cargo basket, one seatback pocket and two interior seat pockets for storage
- Wrist strap provides safety and includes a buckle for locking the stroller when folded
- Quick-release wheels are easy to attach and detach
- Wrist strap provides safety for running and includes a buckle to lock the stroller when folded
- Adjustable front-wheel tracking helps correct alignment with a twist of a knob
- Foot brake
- Open: 48"L x 25.4"W x 34.5-48"H
- Folded: 39"L x 25.4" W x 35"H
- Stroller weight: 28.5 pounds
- Weight limit: 75 pounds
- Warranty: 1 year for components and fabric; 5 years for frame
BOB Revolution FLEX stroller
Compatible car seats
- Britax/BOB B-Safe 35, Chaperone, B-Safe, B-Safe 35 Elite
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit30
- Graco SnugRide Click Connect 30, 30LX, 35, 35LX and 40; SnugRide Classic Connect, 30, 32, 35
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35 and Nido, SIP and SIP 30/30
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Discounted items, as well as furniture pieces, are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.