Take two kids along for the ride with the BOB Revolution FLEX Duallie double stroller. The Duallie performs well both as a jogging stroller and as an all-terrain stroller suitable for any setting—from the city to the park to the beach. The swiveling front wheel locks for better stability on runs, while an adjustable seat and handlebar makes the stroller comfortable for both parent and baby. When paired with an infant car seat, the BOB Revolution FLEX Duallie can also function as a travel system. (Ask your pediatrician before running with a baby).
- State-of-the art suspension system
- Swiveling front wheel maneuvers tight turns or locks for increased stability while running or on uneven terrain
- Air-filled tires on high-impact polymer wheels
- Adjustable handlebar with 9 positions
- One-hand recline by squeezing a button
- Padded seat with ventilation reclines or allows child to sit fully upright to see the world
- Extra-large UPF 50+ canopy with viewing window
- Large cargo basket, one seatback pocket and two interior seat pockets for storage
- Wrist strap provides safety and includes a buckle for locking the stroller when folded
- Open: 53.5-59.5"L x 30.6"W x 31.5-47.5"H
- Stroller weight: 33.1 pounds
- Weight limit: 50 pounds per seat
- Warranty: 1 year for components and fabric; 5 years for frame
BOB Revolution Flex Duallie double stroller
Compatible car seats
- Britax/BOB B-Safe 35, Chaperone, B-Safe, B-Safe 35 Elite
- Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit30
- Graco SnugRide Click Connect 30, 30LX, 35, 35LX and 40; SnugRide Classic Connect, 30, 32, 35
- Peg-Perego Primo Viaggio 4-35, SIP and SIP 30/30
Free shipping on orders over $49 is available to Strolleria customers in the lower 48 states. We do not offer shipping outside the continental United States.
Most Strolleria orders are shipped via FedEx Ground from our warehouse in Scottsdale, Arizona within 1-3 business days of the order time. Custom products such as Bugaboo and Mima strollers may require additional fulfillment time due to their complexity.
See this page for more details about shipping, including estimated arrival times to your location.
Strolleria accepts returns of new, unused items that are returned to us within 60 days of receipt.
Because safety is a top priority for us and all new parents, Strolleria only accepts returns of items that have never been used. Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them, including the original packaging.
Furniture pieces are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All products sold by Strolleria are covered under a manufacturer's warranty. If the product is defective or becomes damaged during the warranty period, the manufacturer will send a repair or replacement part at no cost.
Visit this page for our complete return policy.